[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Looking For a Way to Move on

Looking For a Way to Move on

Experience parties, Skill up parties, Farming parties

Looking For a Way to Move on

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:23 am

Hey guys and girls here's the thing. I need to get the train moving on my SMN so I can clear up some space for other things so I'm looking for people with jobs around 43ish. I'm only about 600 into 43 so keep that in mind. I'd love to have a full ls pt cause I really like to party with friends but if we haveto fill in a few spots so be it but let me know. I'd like to party a few times a week, for a few hours nothing to much. Maybe Monday & Wednesday from 3-5pm cst or a little later maybe 4-6pm cst maybe something like that. well let me know.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:41 pm

I think Hakku and Petal are your best best.

The closest thing I have to you that I'm looking to level is 33 MNK on Babet.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:56 pm

On second thought, I do have 40 NIN as well but I'm not sure if I can afford to level it right now. My schedule also doesn't quite mesh with yours all that well. I can't get on until at least 7e/6c on most days and sometimes later. Unfortunately, it's kind of unpredictable which days I'll have to work that extra hour, but I can always post if I am going to have to work late.

If you think we can work around our schedules, I'll reconsider leveling NIN.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 pm

I'd like to have a ninja. I'm sure we ca work around when it comes time to static. I run my own bizz on the web so I have alot of free time atm. I'm almost sure we can work something out unless it's like 1am lol. Anywa shoot me times on Monday & Wednesday you could pt if ya can or if another day like friday is better. Cant do anything sat, sun, or tues. and sometimes wednesday if I have dynamis.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:36 pm

My PLd Just Dinged 40 in that 18hr party i was in .. it wouldn't take much to get it to 42-43 somtime next week. and you know my SMN's 45. so .. yeah =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:22 am

Ok cool cause I know from the waiting for 2hr's for a pt crap isnt going to cut it so I'm going to need a static for SMN. So any names that want to get it, I'm thinking about this atm. Hakku-WHM Petal-MNK Almeada-SAM Mayous-SMN Claq-NIN and we could throw you in there Esty as another SMN. That wouldnt make a bad pt at all. NIN,WHM,SMN,SMN,MNK,SAM only thing about the pt is it's missing Refresh. so whatever works for me.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:21 am

At this point, I'm already 3 levels behind and I don't see much opportunity in the near future to catch up. I think I'd advise taking Esty's PLD because I'd probably just slow you down.

Please rest assured that you're not letting me down by taking Estarie's tank over mine. Whereas I'm positive that you and Almeada wish to take the specified jobs to 75, and I'm confident Hakku and Petal are happy with their current jobs, NIN is probably fourth on my list of jobs I want to take to 75. I'd like to do it someday, but I don't think it's the time right now.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:22 am

ok Claq thanks for ironing that out. I'm going to try and get something setup but right now I think I'm goin to backseat SMN until I get diablos
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby petal » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:41 pm

I'm totally in! Last few days have been very discouraging because there is no one to party with. Matter of fact the party that hakku and i had last night discouraged us so bad that we're thinking of starting our jobs over....I really want to take the mnk to 75 but with the way parties have been going I don't know if that will happen in the near future... :(
petal
New Forumer

Postby Mayous » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:27 pm

You just need some better people to pt with and the ls knows whats going on when it comes to pt's. I'd say lets start a pt night where we just lvl. I'm buzy on Sat, Sun, Tues, Weds, and I'm trying to make Thursday CoP day. I vote that we do parties on Monday or Friday. I can spend up to 3-4 hours in one party every week, maybe 5-6 hours on one day every other week. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to get a great setup going. Right now it looks like we have SMN WHM MNK PLD. I'd like us all to be the same lvl if possible. My SMN is 43 close to 44. Esty's PLD is 40 last I heard, I'll ask her. I'll try and have her speed it up. I'm not sure what lvl you and Hakku are now. We could use another DD and a Refresher. If bob wanted to lvl RDM with us that would rock Esty, not sure what lvl he is. As for another DD I think Almeada has SAM close to our lvl. So if we could I'd like to have the following pt Hakku-WHM Petal-MNK Estarie-PLD Almeada-SAM Myself-SMN and a refresh, if bob is close to our lvl and wans in he can have the spot if not then I'll attempt to find us a refresh. Please post if this works.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Parties