[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Windurst 6-2 through 10

Windurst 6-2 through 10

This is where old events can be filed.

Windurst 6-2 through 10

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:55 pm

I came so close to beating this last night, but alas it was not to be. I was doing well until the NIN 2 houred and popped back up but had virtually one shot me in the process. My sleep macro misfired and I was dead. I firmly believe I could easily duo it with any other strong solo job or a couple of other jobs.

Windurst is in first again this week, so I'd really really like to try and get Rank 10 and get my Aketon while I can.

If anyone knows a Windurstian who is rank 7 or higher and willing to help, please hook me up.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:40 pm

The only person from windy that I know is Lord, (thats rank 6 or higher anyways)
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:29 pm

Kaelsam was also part of Windurst, if you can ever talk to him.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:58 am

Ok, I just got the BCNM for 6-2 done with my Sky Linkshell leader. I still need the other part, but it shouldn't be too bad. If someone could help me out, it'd probably easier to get the drop on Claq and use the swithover trick. I'd love to do this tomorrow night at some point if anyone can help. All I really need is someone to hold it in pool. I could solo if need be.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:51 pm

I am hoping to try to do a significant chunk of these on Thursday. I need a WHM and a RDM to help get through the doors. I'm hoping to have a couple sky mates, but they're really hazy on whether they'll be available or not.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:53 am

Sorry I couldnt make it out for that Mont. I have so many things to do it's not funny and I stll need gil for SMN. I hope that it wasnt too hard without me and I hope it was fun.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 am

I'm not working fri sat sun so if i'm available i'll come along.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:46 pm

I'd appreciate it so much Aelf if you could help out.

I got rank 8 last night and died three times in the process, but that's mainly because the RDM I was doing it with wouldn't listen to me. We were doing great using DoT like the strategy said, but then she invited a THF which just gave the mob TP which he used to one shot me all three times we fought it.

I've been really bad this week about putting this desire above everyone else, but Windurst has only been in first a few times lately and I'm so close!

The last four missions can be done by any reasonably balanced party of 75s from any nation. There are three fights, and a couple of rare items you need to farm.

Mayous, doing missions is a decent way to make money. 40k, 60k, 80k, and 100k for Ranks 7,8,9,10. I'm focused on Windurst since it's in first, but maybe Sunday we could try to finish up your rank and maybe get you 9 as well. 10 I think is extremely hard, or was it 9?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Well that sounds good to me because I'm tired of being rank 7.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:52 am

I'm going to need some help on these tomorrow hopefully.

8-1: Kill the level 71 BLM NM at the top of Davoi.
8-2: Kill two level 72 Cardians
9-1: Farm a humus off the 65ish Goobbues in The Boyahda tree
9-2: Farm a Uggalepih Key then Kill four 75ish cardians and and then a couple other NMs.

The second part of 9-2 will require pretty much a full party, but the other three I'm sure can be done with four 70+s easily or three 75s in a pinch.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin