[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - PLD for Gueulemer

PLD for Gueulemer

This is where old events can be filed.

PLD for Gueulemer

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:50 pm

I am in no rush whatsoever, and actually have higher priorities right now but let it be known that I would like to transform Gueulemer into the job which signifies Chivalry, selflessness, and a shortage of MP - Paladin.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:26 pm

Lmao I think it only proper to have me do this quest for you. Since I am a 75PLD lol. If you buy the items that you need I'll help you get the Soul in Davoi, in fact we could proboly do this sometime in the near future.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:41 am

you sure are stereotyping your characters aren't you...a galka pld who would have thought lol. dont forget the low int and massive hp pld has...along with the meager mp pool Galka brings to PLD.

*Gueulemer casts cure II at level 40* "damn now i have to rest...give me a sec guys"
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:18 am

It's not entirely clear to me that a Galka makes a better paladin than an Elvaan. High VIT and HP are the most important stats and that's where Galka excels, but as you said MP pool is important. Elvaan has better MP, but still not great. Also to a lesser extent MND helps give more powerful cures. Elvaan has the best MND.

Nevertheless, I'm left with the question if Galka isn't the best race for a PLD then what job are they the best at? If WAR was a tank job as I think was the intention I'd say they're clearly the best for that, but it's not so the poor Galka are screwed.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:46 am

Galka's will always make a better tank than a Taru, lol Mp pool will not keep the poor midget alive. lol Claq at least your not going to the Extream and making your Galka A WHM or SMN. lol
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:36 am

If I ever get massively massively bored, I'll level a Galka WHM named Uselesscause who will be a WHM and I'll never even unlock his subjob.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:37 pm

i don't know what scare's me more ... the thought of you doing that ... or that fact you already put thought behind it =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:55 am

If you lvl a Galka WHM I will pimp slap him every chance I get Mont
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:43 am

Thanks to Almeada for helping me with this. I didn't do my research well enough because it turns out I could've soloed it with snk/invis items. Nevertheless, I appreciated the help.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:19 am

Sorry I wasnt there Claq I've been buzy here lately with doing a few things for me I'll be back in the swing of helping soon[/u]
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to The Dustbin