[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - 3-3 to Airship Tuesday 2/27

3-3 to Airship Tuesday 2/27

This is where old events can be filed.

3-3 to Airship Tuesday 2/27

Postby Claquesous » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 pm

Mayous has graciously offered to help doing 3-3 through rank 5 for anyone that may need it. Please try to gather together in Jeuno around 6pm next Tuesday. If you're not there by 6:30, you may get left behind.

If you know anyone else that needs it or has an alternate character that needs it, try to let them know.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:00 am

Great job everyone. It was lots of fun, and I'm sure everyone appreciates the quick travel time to get between countries now.

Congratulations to Izzabella, Muran, Darkfighter, Hakku, Petal, and Babet. Thanks so much to Almeada, Elrick for their help. Special thanks to Mayous for all the help and the organization.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:38 am

Glad you guys had fun, Was pretty cool to help some many out at once. Thanks to Almeada & Elrick for the assist in getting this done. We should more things of this nature more often. Later guys. Congrats again.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:37 pm

Sorry i was unable to help this new position at work is a bitch sometimes i dont get home till 9pm and i am I am mentally exhausted and i just go to bed right away.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Sweets

Postby Hakku » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:24 pm

:idea: We should do this more often....this was a great time. Thank you Elrick and Al for all the help and Maps :) ...Special Thanks to mayous for being a BAMF and doing Savage Blade so many times...keep up good work. Its nice to have a ls that is helpful to us lower characters, most ls's don't set up things for lowers and then never can help when they do. Thank you for your patience with all of us we may be a little green but it will pay off in the end. congrats to Dark, Babet, Muran, Petal and Izzy...{i already congrats myself}...on Rank 5 and Airship Pass....When rank 6 rolls around hope we can have great fun like this again...Thank You so much....peace Hakku
Hakku
Valkurn Voyager

Return to The Dustbin