[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Subjob (/New job?) leveling (29ish)

Subjob (/New job?) leveling (29ish)

Experience parties, Skill up parties, Farming parties

Postby almeada » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:40 pm

lol
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:31 pm

I think we're trying to do this tonight.

The idea was
Aelf 29 SMN, Montparnasse 29 RDM
Lord 30 PLD
Suranx and Jerik 29ish melee DD. (DRK and SAM perhaps?)
Anyone have a 29ish BLM?

Hopefully these people can make it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:30 pm

hmmmm give me week and my whm will b that lvl if i get back on. I will have a smn close to that lvl as well in about a week. Damn sky and all the subs i gotta have for it. but once u guys hit lvl 37ish i have a blm drk and nin that need lvling atleast to lvl 40 so look me up and let me know.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:43 pm

So the party didn't happen last night. I'm guessing neither I nor Aelf spoke to the other members of the party.

I'm going to be on a bit late tonight, and tomorrow is already slated to help Mayous get his coffer so maybe we can try Friday or later? I only have one more level before my sub shows and Aelf's is obviously showing right now so I would like it to be soon.

Kaelsam, I'm afraid SMN and WHM are both not too helpful in a party that already has SMN and RDM. I'd be glad to level Babet (23 MNK) or Gueuelemer (20 WAR) with you though if you'd like.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:15 pm

I will be gone till tomorrow afternoon but i do need to lv my pld i wish i had a astral ring or 2 my mp really sucks
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby kaelsam » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:12 pm

Claq at that lvl u need to have, dare i say it, a whm in the pt. As a sub u just dont get nething good for the pt. I detest whm more than most in this game but i will have to admit that at that lvl rdm has nothing more than enfeebling magic to go on. Even with whm sub u dont have that much as far as debuffs for the pt. It dont really matter to me though its ur funeral not mine :twisted: I will however b more than happy to come and teabag all of u if noone else can make it :wink: Gl with it though neway ^^
Last edited by kaelsam on Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm

Lord, i was going to sell my electrum rings for more money, but if you are able to wear them, you can borrow them for a while.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:20 pm

What lv is the electrum ring 40 right my pld is just 30. Kael is right a great of a job as rdm is at that low of a lv u need a whm @ 30 no refresh and no convert = a lot of death and as a galka pld @30 i only have close to 60 mp not nearly enough to keep me alive
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby almeada » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:43 pm

they are lvl 40 rings, HP-20 and MP+20
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:26 am

I have main healed as RDM/BLM before and it didn't seem terribly risky. Tarutaru MP pool is very helpful. However, I think you're missing something. Aelfwise would be main healer as SMN not me.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to Parties