[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - We gonna do anything yet?

We gonna do anything yet?

This is where old events can be filed.

We gonna do anything yet?

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:59 pm

Just wondering if any of us are still planning on going on runs or not. I've been saving seals up in hopes of doing them with you guys but it's getting to the point where i wanna cash em in lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:05 pm

I'm like really poor. As I've said like twenty times I'm sure, I'm busy this week with leveling Mont but after this weekend I'm going to have to take a break to make some money.

I also have a couple NMs I would like to camp for gil if anyone's interested.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:34 am

I would love to do some bcnms this week if we can. I have also made the ls a merc ls and i need aelf and claq for it too. Claq for the treasure hunter and aelf for main heal on some of the NM's i have been doing. I have been trying to solo Ose here lately but i need to hit lvl 74 before i can do that. I had him down to almost dead and he finally took me out so no claq the update didnt do crap for him if u know how to play rdm. look me up ingame to see if i got nething going on as far as NMs or if u know of a particular bcnm u wanna do let me know i am always game. I do however need to farm seals again cause i have used them all once again trying to get a peacock charm lol. Still have an orb if u two are interested. let me know when what and where u want to do and i will make sure im there. btw using ur seals i will take a cut in the payout so i dont really need to have my own just makes it easier to have that extra orb handy to do more runs at once. let me know
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:23 pm

I am definitely interested in doing some merc work. Keys generally drop very very quickly for me, and I can solo most keys. Also, many of the mobs that drop keys also drop scrolls that I need for Montparnasse.

I don't have the heart to merc for profit by myself, but I'd gladly go along if Kaelsam were to negotiate the rates.

If there is no one around that needs merc help, I also think farming scrolls off Yagudo or Orcs might be somewhat profitable and a good way to level NPCs. I think three people is enough for them, but four would be nice.

I have almost 200 seals on Claq, and 60 on Mont.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:26 pm

300+ Seastman Seals
99+ Kindred Seals

yeah, i wanna use these and get some gil for them lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:56 am

u two pick a day u want to do nothing but merc work and bcnms and i will b on. needs to b a full day in my exp so that u can devote all of ur attention to doing that and nothing else. update ur job lvls again so i know what we have and can start looking at which bcnms we can do too.
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:13 am

The easiest way to find out what job levels are is to check the POL Linkshell Community. It updates almost as fast as I could input it. It's handy for knowing which mission someone is on too.

Regardless the only jobs really worth mentioning for me are:
75 whm
37 blm
29 smn (still waiting to get more avatars to continue levelling this...)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:14 pm

guys its really hard to organize nething when noone is on or ur in sky and other things. i am goin to start doin bcnms again and some NMs so if u wanna go send tell in game and see what im doin that day :twisted:
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:59 pm

Sky for me is really my only other option for being able to get higher priced items. I can't afford to buy them with the gil that I bring in right now (mining is decent but takes a while especially when I use most of the materials myself). As a result I just keep storing beastman seals and kindred seals...lol. If we set a time, however, I can be more flexible in my time elsewhere. I just dont want to cut my time short somewhere that I could be working towards gear that I need only to find out that "it's been bumped to tomorrow" type thing.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:55 am

Popping the question again. I'm working on my 5th stack of beastmen seals and 3rd of Kindred Seals...
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to The Dustbin