[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - New static

New static

Experience parties, Skill up parties, Farming parties

New static

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:02 pm

I am interested in getting a static for some of my other jobs. I am getting real tired of seeking for several hours and not getting a pt. Let me know if anyone else is interested.
My jobs are:

Sam 75
war 43
thf 36
Pld 32
Nin 25
Bst 16
Mnk 14
Rng 13
Drk 9
Rdm 3
Whm 3
Blm 1

My mages are low casue galka mp sucks

Frenchfry

BLM 18
WHM 13
RDM 6
Last edited by Lordofchaos on Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:56 pm

Statics are really really nice. Almost all of my parties as THF have been either self started, or invites to Aelf or Kaelsam that were willing to take me to get them.

No matter what job you have, you can't guarantee you will get a party when you want it. Sometimes the jobs just aren't there to start a party.

Galka is a screwed race. They have HP out the wazoo, but the only job where HP counts is PLD and that's considered the second class tank. Their MP pretty much precludes them from any mage job. Their other stats are also kind of average to above average, but never the best.

If you want to get invites, I'd say the best jobs are NIN (favourite tank), MNK and to a lesser extent WAR (TP burn). I personally would invite a Galka BRD just because they look funny, but unfortunately they do have the lowest CHR along with Mithra. You may also consider COR since refresh is a highly desired ability for any party.

As far as statics, I'm still undecided about what my next job will be. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing BLM as Montparnasse a bit, but I was looking to do a good amount of manaburn to see what it's like.

Have you registered for the Linkshell Community yet? It lists everyones jobs and levels which could help you come up with ideas for a static.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:45 pm

I dont have access to the LS community site are work is blocked. So since u guys are 75 now if u want to start lving low jobs again lets get a static going plz i hate lfp all day
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:55 am

My BLM is 42 and I'm still hoping to be near 50 for Saturday. I may possibly be able to party with your WAR in one of the next couple days.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 pm

I would definitely be willing to do a static party. These are the current levels of my jobs now:

BLM-50
WHM-38
SAM-22
THF-14
RDM-11
DRG-7
WAR-7
RNG-1
SMN-1
PLD-1

The main jobs that I'm concerned with leveling are BLM, SAM, and THF.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:15 pm

Sam is a awesome job top lv but it costed me a small fortune in gil for the gear to get me like I am. Plus any fighter job is so hard to lv i have gone 3 days straight without an invite.

Btw i will gone till the 10th no money to renew account just payed my house payment unless someone has CC i can LOL.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Yendieth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:34 pm

donno if i can be of any use but my jobs:

rdm: 30
drk: 20
war: 12
thf:10
blm: 10
whm1
mnk1
smn 1

i'm really looking to level my drk as i want that to be my 75 job but i need to level war up to have an up to date sub. not saying i'm not interested in leveling the other just stating preferences. I love ls activities and will try my hardest to get on in a planned time frame. I'm sure novia would be interested in doing the same as we always party together anyways.
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby almeada » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:18 pm

The closest job I have to your drk is sam at 23 and the next one from that is thf at 15. If I can catch up to you with my thf, we can static those, or if you catch up to me with my sam, which in about 2 lvls you can party with my sam.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:55 pm

For those of you that were not on yesterday, mikejones, mayous, and I are setting up a static. So far it is us three, kolob, and forsakenone, the last position seemed to be on debate from what I see. I believe aelf mentioned the idea to begin with and suggested esty come on board way before everything that happened yesterday. While on yesterday, a new person came to the ls and was asked to join the static but at the time no one was aware that esty may have wanted to be in the static. I personally think that esty should be in it since she's been a part of the ls longer, but at the same time I'd like to be fair to the other person as well. Any thoughts or suggestions?
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:08 pm

i agree esty should be in she has been here longer
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Next

Return to Parties