[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Skillup Parties

Skillup Parties

Experience parties, Skill up parties, Farming parties

Skillup Parties

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:48 pm

Here's a skill cap chart which I think would be really helpful. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can skillup on anything that is an even level with your skill level. In other words, if I have just leveled I can skillup on anything that is even match or above. Assuming that is right you can use the following URL to see what you can skillup on:

To get your number nice and easy scroll down about a page to the Skill Cap Chart. You'll see a text box where you can enter a number. Enter your level to see what your highest cap is, but your probably not going to be soloing on EMs or above so enter the level of the mob to see how far you can skillup on it.

For example, I'm trying to skillup evasion. I'm at 223 so a little trial and error shows me I have to fight mobs that are at least 65 to skillup any further. This seems to coincide with what I've observed with Aelf.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:43 pm

Looks like this is an updated version of that previous link

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm

any one have any skill around 100 they need to lv i really need to get my archery up but i got my ass kicked trying to solo lv archery in CN crawlers link to much tonite i am going after the bees
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Return to Parties