[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Potential Mission Statement regarding Future of Our LS

Potential Mission Statement regarding Future of Our LS

This is where old events can be filed.

Postby Elrick » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:19 am

great statement, thats how i think an ls should be. haha you get your staff back, pir?
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Estarie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm

As some of you may know (or may not know) My First MMORPG was CoH/CoV ( City of hero's / City of Villans) There I Ran my Own Supergroup. (like an LS). Our goals and mission was alot like this one. We wanted to invest in the members so one day they could invest in others, the whole "pass it down" thing. I do something nice for you, you do something nice fro someone else. I know the Games are Very Diffrent ... and the ppl are just as much so. But the concept is the same ...

I see this Ls doing great things, I see what this Ls can do when together. We may not be Invisible (for longer than 30 seconds anyway) But when we all work together we are able to do things Aliances fail at ....

This Ls has what i can tell the Best ppl i have meet online, I'm proud to be apart of it. i wear my Ls Shell almost 24/7, and am proud to say that i'm a member. when we work together in our missions and Small Quests ( AF3 <can i have it?>) it's not just a mission or a quest it's like hanging out with good friends.

I know some may be discouraged at times of Defeat, But as a Wandering Soul We get knocked down, but come back for more ... ( CoP 2.5 Look out, wandering souls has your number, lol)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:55 am

I appreciate all your kind words...I have been somewhat discouraged this past week. Feeling overwhelmed, a loss to 2.5, miscommunication, failure to help Esty with her coffer key in The Eldieme Necropolis (leveling up summoner which can solo those much better than blm). There are times when I'd like to concentrate solely on my own stuff and get frustrated just like anyone else. Its just nice to know I have friends to lean on and don't turn their back when I'm upset.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:35 pm

if the LS does not work out perfectly it is expected, you are all different. Things happen and things change. A Good Linkshell should be able to adjust to it all.

But, if the LS does not work out exactly, have no fear. I am now the Listener Guildmaster of the Dark Brotherhood on Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion and I will gladly let any of you join, you just gotta murder someone to get in, sorry... :p (Can't be a member either)
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby kaelsam » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:33 pm

seph i have started to think about playing that one myself. been looking into it here lately so if i do i might look u up on there. as far as killing ppl i will send u my confirmed body count from the military if u need it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (wait were u talking about the real world or ingame killing)?
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

RE: ls mission statement

Postby almeada » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:51 pm

I just joined this ls about 1-2 weeks ago, while having 3 other ls's. I have gotten rid of 2 of them and the other ls I still have because I'm trying to get two of my friends from there to come to this ls. I have gotten along with everyone in this ls and could relate to alot of them. Everyone has a great personality and I enjoy being in this ls. I'm somewhat of a new player, noob if you will, and I would like to help out more. I like to help people and agree 100% with the mission statement and if there is anything that I can help with, anyone in the ls can feel free to ask me. atm I'm only a lvl 50 BLM and I'm limited in what I can do to help, but if it's in my ability to help, I will gladly. See everyone online.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:00 pm

Welcome almeada.
The guys in this ls do try thier best also and may sometimes forget or get over whelmed with other things.
Everything ingame changes once you hit that beautiful lv70+ mark. Things at times get too be alil over whelming and sometimes hlv's have too be reminded of things peeps in thier ls needs help with. Its happened too me 100 times over and I have a good excuse :P <preggo> here.
so best advise is, if you need help make them feel bad for forgettin or hammer them for help till they do it. =)
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:23 pm

Almeada, I'm glad you feel the way you do. I'm glad we have you around. We could use another high level BLM in the shell since they always seem to come in handy.

I personally dropped all my other social shells once inventory became crunched after getting the original WanderingSouls pearl. We've come a long way since then and have had our ups and downs, but I'm glad that fresh new members such as yourself seems to have made the shell enjoyable recently.

Now that I'm getting a little taste of the end games things you can do (HNMs, Dynamis etc.) I am starting to wish we did have the kind of environment that Piraya spoke about where people graduate from here to a high level shell.

We're still a maturing linkshell. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, if you need help feel free to ask. You'll learn that people like Aelfwise are pretty selfless and drop things to help out while others like me are more selfish and require advanced planning before helping out. Overall, I think people get their help eventually.

Welcome aboard, see you in game.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:00 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll definitely keep that in consideration claq. See you online.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby RedXV » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:04 am

:twisted: that touch in a way/place that i cant ( and highly doubt u want me 2) describe how it moved me...i hope i can help (or destroy it completely ahahha :twisted: ) this ls...well there ha not to bad if u ask me.
I may play a chick but theres a "roster" in them there pants.
RedXV
New Forumer

Previous

Return to The Dustbin