[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Carmine Dobsonfly

Carmine Dobsonfly

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Carmine Dobsonfly

Postby Aelfwise » Sat May 03, 2008 1:04 pm

These are found in Riverne - Site #A01 (you can get to it once you've beaten Phomiuna Aqueducts) and is capped at level 40. The fight is similar to the BCNM where you fight a cluster of flies and must worry about getting swarmed. On their own they aren't difficult and each fly has a chance to drop an item.
Items are:

They are a 21-24 hour respawn, but if there's enough interest I'd be willing to have a character sit out there and watch for them for ToD.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 04, 2008 2:02 am

I'd kind of like Voyager Sallet for Babet, but he's on Phomiuna Aqueducts yet.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue May 06, 2008 12:22 pm

I would love a voyager sallet for my mnk and my war to ws in. But it would have to be done on the weekend when i am home or wait until i get my new place.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 06, 2008 1:48 pm

So far there aren't enough people posting interest, so there is no rush Lord. I'll probably try to find ToD at some point to get a ballpark time though.

Btw, this was open to ANYONE with access to Riverne A01...you don't have to be "current" members of WS...
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Monster Hunting