[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - OHAT RUNS!

OHAT RUNS!

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Suggesting Tuesday evening (tomorrow night) for the Sea Serpant Grotto Eyes. I can't get on FFXI Monday night so hopefully that works for people. If you cant make that one, maybe sometime on the following weekend will work as well.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:29 am

4:00 PM EST is start time for Sea Serpant Grotto Eyes Hunt round 2. Everyone that needs this please show up so we can get you through the door, we cant open it from the inside like many other doors.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:30 am

Good job with the eye farming today. We got more than we went there for.

Yasa, if you're reading this we got an extra one for you if you're still needing it, we thought you were coming but I guess something came up that you had to attend.

As for the O-Hat fight that will have to be organized once everyone gets their cluster crafted. I'm assuming we're getting Claq to do this.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:18 am

Still trying to get info on who all wants O-Hats and has their clusters (crafted or uncrafted) already. Once we have a full list of those wanting we can try and set up a time to do it, and maybe round up helpers accordingly. I will make a new post to keep track of those interested.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:38 pm

If you can stall another week I'd appreciate it because I'll be on vacation next week. I'd really like to share in the experience, but don't wait for me. If you have the correct people, just go.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:50 pm

the way things are looking, i should be able to hit SAM70 within a week, so i'm ready to go whenever. it would be cool if claq was there too though. I can hold off a week, but would like to try and get it within 2 weeks.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:14 pm

I have all the eyes, just need to get the blood and have someone craft the eye, so whenever you can set it up I'll try to get on and do it.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Previous

Return to Monster Hunting