[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Empresse pin

Empresse pin

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Empresse pin

Postby RedXV » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:44 pm

No clue how to get it...but want it. hope fully one of u guys could help me out getting it....i have enough medals to get an orb...but no clu which 1 i need...oh im guessing its with a nm but im willing to give up every thing else thats dropped...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANT THIS PIN!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I may play a chick but theres a "roster" in them there pants.
RedXV
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:59 pm

It takes 30 seals to get an orb. You must have a THF or PLD and 2 SMNs to do it. The drop rate is only about 25% or so though so try not to get your hopes up too high. I think Aelf, Mayous, Estarie, Tehya all have SMN. I can come as THF the first time to show you how it's done, but I'm not too much help otherwise.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:02 pm

You might be better off hunting the Valkurm Emperor, just get a few people to help, he's fairly easy to deal with.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Hunt the NM and get a thf to help you
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:46 pm

The BCNM is easy, just make a day find a tank and a thf I'll get you SMN's .. mine being one of them
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby RedXV » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:58 am

im a thf so that will be no prob....but....im only lvl 33....i know sad...and i need the other jobs to help me out...ty guys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I may play a chick but theres a "roster" in them there pants.
RedXV
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:14 pm

You only need level 30 THF for the BCNM. So you and 2 SMNs can try it. Do you have enough seals to try it at least a couple times? Use what you have, but if you don't have enough the NM is probably your best option. Sorry, I don't have SMN so I can't do much in BCNM, but I'd be willing to show you the THF's role since you can have up to 6, but only need 3.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:05 pm

As far as i know in the shell the ppl that have snm's and know the BCNM is Aelfwise, Mayous and Myself, and the tank can be anything really ... a WAR or NIN, PLD is the best but go with what you can find. SMN's make short work of the Flky hoard
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:12 pm

You don't need a tank for this BCNM. Just a THF or PLD and 2 SMNs. One of the three leftover spots could be a tank, but that's purely for insurance.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:52 pm

I'll go as SMN for this one just set a time and date and I'll try an be there Thursday is starting to fill up with things to do but I can proboly Squeeze it in so let me know
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Monster Hunting