[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Utsusemi: Ni

Utsusemi: Ni

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:20 am

Bunch of people needing or wanting this that I'm aware of (myself included). I'm suggesting we either make a side shell for bcnms (like what we tried before) or just round up as many blm's from the shell and just go nuts. I've been trying to get something started for a while but it's been like pulling teeth to actually do it...hehe.

Creeping Doom, or Under Observation would be great. Alira and myself have lvl 40 BLM's, as well as Kolob, Almeada, and Montparnass. That's a good start for BLM domination. Any other suggestions would be good too, just that I have 600+ seals and I'd like to make some gil off of them finally.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 am

Yeah, I'm one that needs Ni, which is why I started this thread, but I also have 300+ seals that I would like to make money with. Only bad part is that I still need to level BLM. Maybe now that I got War to 70, I'll get it to the point where I can level with Aelf's SMN, Alira's NIN, and Suran's THF, and I'll try to level BLM while we wait to party together.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:05 am

Like aelf said, i have a 64blm so i'm down to do these bcnm's. I need ni also and I'm willing to help out on a regular basis for mine, to get everyone else that needs it, and for plain ol' gil lol. anyway, i have about 250+ bs's.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Previous

Return to Monster Hunting