[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Utsusemi: Ni

Utsusemi: Ni

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Postby Jerik » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:54 pm

I'd rather get War to 75, but, I suppose I could maybe put that on hold and start leveling Whm, which is at 8, get that to about 20 or so, then level Blm. We shall see how it goes.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 am

Well it wouldnt take that much time really, Con Suran into PL'n you lol.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:07 am

<---- needs NI ... very very soon ... *winx*
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:57 pm

Put up the Beastseals and get your BLM to 30 and I'll teach you to do Creeping Doom. I hear it's best drop rate for Ni. I'm personally seen it drop 2/3 times.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm

lvl another job ><;
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:14 pm

To get a job to 30 it takes a whole 2 days tops. I lvl'd BLU from 1-23 in 1 day total playtime. So getting to 30 is easy.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:33 pm

That depends on how much ambition I have to level the job. Right now, I'm trying to farm, craft, and make money so I can get a Hauby, but the only time I have a long time to play is on the weekends, and depending on if I can get a party or not, and if the party keeps going. Otherwise I would go for it, but I'm trying to level Warrior as far as I can, first.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:40 am

I think right now you're probably better off leveling WAR. You don't need Ni until level 74 for WAR.

I'd probably be willing to do an orb trade where I do a BLM run for you and you do another level 30 for me if that's what you need. Alternatively, you could just do another BCNM to try and get drops that you can sell to get Ni.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:42 am

Yeah, I thought of that yesterday during work, but when I got home and got on here, I forgot about it, oh well. I could do that, you and 2 other blm's to the run for me and then I do a run for you on something else.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Well my BLM is 33 I'm willing to do the run for you also, I'd like to start a regular run on this and try and make some money also
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

PreviousNext

Return to Monster Hunting