[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Utsusemi: Ni

Utsusemi: Ni

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

Utsusemi: Ni

Postby Jerik » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:32 am

I would like to get a run for Utsusemi: Ni going. I looked at Somepage and Allakhazam and they have a bunch of BCNM's you can get it from. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for which orb/where to go, and then we can try and get a PT going to do one of them, or a couple runs. I'll use my beastmen seals for the runs, unless someone else wants to donate some to the cause (I have little over 2½ stacks.) I figure if we don't get that drop, or if we do get the drop, we could split the other goodies/or gil from the goodies, and donate some gil to the LS bank as well, or donate all the gil, but I'd rather not do that, I need money, along with Utsusemi: Ni.

Jeez, I'm starting to get like Esty, being broke all the time. :(
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:24 am

Well I'm up for about anything. I know that PP or Petrifing Pair drops the scroll and Leaping boots which I need very badly. I could use the scroll as well, but it's not of big importance until BLU hits 70+. So I'm up for helping you whenever set a good day on a full moon. Full moon = best drops. So let us know.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:51 am

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting the Leaping Boots either, so I guess we'll do PP, see how that goes. As of times I don't know yet, but Wednesday (3/21) I'm not working, but I have a dentist appointment at 10:45 CST so sometime after 12:00 CST would probably be good, if we could try it Wednesday.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:46 pm

I've personally done PP about 7 times, and of the 5 wins I've never seen the boots or Utsusumi drop. Even with optimal setups, it's a tough BCNM so you can't get discouraged by losses.

I think that some of the BCNM 40s have much better drop rates for Utsusumi. I've never done any, so I'd kind of like to try something new if we have the setup for any of them.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:04 am

Hmmm I'm up for whatever I'll look into some BCNM 40's then and come up with something.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:53 am

Well, whenever you find something, let me know. I'm willing to wait, I'm in no rush to get it, for now. Once War starts getting up to the 70's then I might start pushing it more, if we don't have it by then, but I'm sure we'll try a BCNM, or five, before I'm that high.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:12 pm

I know a good BCNM for Ni. It's called Creeping Doom andI know the best setup for it. BLMx3 lvl 30 gear. I have a BLM and I know Mont, Dugan, Kolob, and a few others have BLM's. Only 3 can enter the BCNM so if your wanting to go then you'll have tolvl BLM to 30, if you dont already have it.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm

Let's do it!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:03 pm

:( My BLM is only 10. :(
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:32 pm

Well Jerik this is a good time or you to step it up and get BLM to 30. I trust you can do it really fast. I think I even have some Seer's set stuff that I'd give to you when you get 29, and I'm willing to help you get Custom Boots if you dont already have them. I'll do everything in my power to help you get this scroll, so the only thing I expect in return is for a little effort for you, (not saying you arent trying dont get me wrong)[/u]
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Monster Hunting