[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - NM - Juu Duzu the Whirlwind

NM - Juu Duzu the Whirlwind

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

NM - Juu Duzu the Whirlwind

Postby Claquesous » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:41 am

I killed this Giddeus NM four times yesterday, but he never gave me the drop! I ended up buying the bow with the earnings I'd made from killing bees. I think I spent 29k on it. Now it's just personal. If we had two people hunting, one person could return to town to deliver items to AH or trade in Yagudo Necklaces for Tenshodo fame. Beehive chips go for 8k-15k. Honey goes for 3k-5k I think. If you ever want to do Ninja quests, I hear you need to hand in up to 250 Yagudo Necklaces so this is a decent way to kill the time. The quest gives 200g for four necklaces but the fame is the valuable part. No one else was camping this guy when I was there, and he spawns reliably after an hour.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:06 pm

Were you doing this NM with Aelfwise last night? I wish I had more time this week to help with killing off that NM but with work being so busy I will have less time for playing the game and will be a little selfish with my time at least for this week. There is also a possibility I will be working Saturday which will cut my playtime even shorter. I have to reach 59 by this weekend and finish up LB3 with Tehya so we don't have to stop in the middle of leveling with our Static Party on the weekends.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:29 am

Here's a couple screen shots of this guy and his Utsushemi. Still no drops.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:43 pm

heh, when i was collecting yag necklaces (for a week) i got him twice and got the bow the 2nd time. it looks nice for when i continue rng.

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:14 pm

>< Darn him! And yes the bow is awesome at level 12. I still use it at 26, but it's probably time to move on.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Monster Hunting