[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - NM's - The Seven "Deadly" Sin's

NM's - The Seven "Deadly" Sin's

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

NM's - The Seven "Deadly" Sin's

Postby Estarie » Tue May 16, 2006 1:59 pm

in order to get my Greed Scimitar we may have to do this uber NM fight heres the outline..

A) Necessities:
1 flint stone per person or group of people lighting each candle.

A group, or person, capable of killing a lvl 60 NM skeleton per candle.

Maps for all regions involved (this should be common sense, but you never know.)

Silent Oils / sneak casters (for those groups /
people who would get aggro from lost souls, shadows, and the utukku near pride candle which hates lvl 75's.)

B) Locations of Eldieme Entrances Involved
D-6 (anemone room #1) Envy
G-8 (anemone room #2) Sloth
I-10 (need 2 people for this, to activate
levers) Pride
G-7 Gluttony
F-5 (beaucedine glacier entrance) Wrath
H-7 Lust
H-6 Greed

Look at map above for exact location of each candle (excepting pride; that one has info on how to get to it under the link to that skull NM)

C) Rules on Skull Popping
1) Each individual candle takes an hour to become lightable again. As you get people to each candle, check to make sure they're all lightable. If not, then you'll fall prey to rule #2. Once a candle goes out, and if one wasn't lit, then you can't pop the NM's until they all become lightable again. That means, tell all the trigger happy people with you to not touch the controller / keyboard until the leader gives the signal.

2) ALL candles must be lit at the same time for the Skulls to pop. There's a timer of about 5 min for the candles to stay lit, so there's no possible way for less than 7 people to do this.

3) Once all the candles are lit at the same time, then all the skulls will pop directly in front of you, in the alcove with the candles. They will then proceed to flay you alive. Take precautions before spawning them, such as buffs, clearing possible undead aggro, etc.

4) The drops are not automatic just because the NM's are triggerable. TH1 or 2 is advisable.

5) The flint stones are not used up on trading them to the Tallow Candles. Most you need is 7.

if any of you want to take this on let me know
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

GREED

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue May 16, 2006 8:59 pm

Sounds like fun i am always in the mood for a good kill.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Estarie » Wed May 17, 2006 1:29 am

well we need at least 7 ppl that can solo a lvl 60 nm, or 14 ppl that can duo one ... so this might be .. interesting
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 17, 2006 8:05 am

On top of that, they're Undead NM's which means they LOVE to drain your HP and refill theirs. Some are also found in Undead spawning areas so aggros due to low health can occur. Just a heads up since they can sometimes be tougher than normal mobs that way.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed May 17, 2006 11:44 am

FYI: Monks massively own skeletons.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 17, 2006 1:30 pm

You're in love with Monks aren't you Claq?
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed May 17, 2006 1:47 pm

Howling Fists + Dancing Edge = Massive Damage, and it's commonly accepted that all MNK parties make massive experience - even more than manaburn according to some. All MNK parties fight skeletons for a reason.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed May 17, 2006 3:05 pm

Sam/pld own undead
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 17, 2006 4:26 pm

hehe just messing with you claq, I know monks are good, they're highly underrated by alot of people because they're not an "advanced" job. I might take Gothmog out for a spin as Monk again sometime soon, I miss punching stuff to death lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Monster Hunting