[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - NM - Death From Above

NM - Death From Above

Plans to do a BCNM, ISNM, ENM or camp an NM.

NM - Death From Above

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:07 am

Ok, this one I can't handle. Pretty much Piraya would have to kill it. It's a level 62 bee that is spawned by trading a drop to a ???. Could you help me out with it Piraya? Hopefully TH2 can get the drop quickly at least so it won't take too long.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:56 pm

What is the drop for this? What is the pop item and where do you get it? Also I'm going to be a little selfish this next two weeks with my time. My plan is to crunch till lv 75 and then relax a bit and do other things with the shell. My wish is to be 75 asap and once I reach that goal I'll have more time on my hands to help.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:56 pm

The drop to spawn this NM is called Bee Larvae I think. It sounds if it usually takes people about ten kills to get one. The drop is called Hornetneedle I think and is just a mega quick dagger with decent damage and Dex +1, Agi +1. Kinda like a Beestinger + 10. Once I get Ninja high enough, I'd like to make this my subweapon for THF.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:26 pm

Ok, so this is nothing needed right away. I will be able to help you its just later.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:08 pm

Piraya and I are hoping to do this tonight just in case someone like Seph would care to tag along and help. The NM is spawned by trading a rare drop to a ??? I'm hoping it won't take too long, but some help could speed up the process.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:15 am

as usual, just give me a hollar and let me know and usually I can adjust. If availble I am glad to assist.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:19 pm

I spent about two hours on this yesterday with Zeh and a friend and then another hour with just his friend when Zeh had to go. No freakin drop. I think I wasted all my luck on LB1. Anyway, I'm now stuck in the Temple of Uggalepih so I'll need someone to come get me.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:11 pm

You really need to remember to either bring a warp scroll or use your Treat Staff II that has warp charges on it claq. You're just lucky I'm such a nice guy and came to save your sorry butt hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:56 pm

Zeh got me a bee larvae and yesterday him and Darkfire took Aelf and I along for the ride killing it. So if you run into Zeh or Darkfire be sure to wave. Thanks go Aelf for saving me 750 conquest points. I hope you had fun coming along for the ride.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:53 am

Is there anyone in shell who could help me with this NM? I just hit 48 and this dagger looks handy.

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Monster Hunting