[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CoP 5-3

CoP 5-3

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

CoP 5-3

Postby Mayous » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 am

I'm trying to do CoP 5-3, Going to Start with the Path I need and Fan out from there. Going to Start Run Friday at 5pm CST let me know if that works for everyone. at the moment it's just me doing this so let me know if you're interested. Going to do the Mine Shaft Path first, but going to try and get all paths done. If we stay focused and move quick we can get all 3 done in one day. Let me know if you want to try and start earlier because I could start at 4pm CST.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 am

I need the Mithra BC and the Snoll fight, I think Claq has Tenzen's path done on Mont, so as far as I know, with the people in the shell, we could skip Tenzen's Path. 5 cst works for me, earlier is not be good for me, and I don't think Claq gets on til around 6 cst.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Yeah, I don't know of anyone that needs the Tenzen path. I was kind of hoping to watch the debate this Friday, but if I don't join you guys I have no idea when I'd get 5-3 done. The next few weekends look very busy.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:28 pm

I think I'm going to try and make it home by 5:30 (4:30 central), but I'll want to leave for the debate at 9 EST (8 Central).

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Missions