[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - WoTG Static

WoTG Static

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

WoTG Static

Postby almeada » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 pm

I have a static setup so far with myself, leash, ali, and my friend kosu. i may have one more person to go as well but i have 1 more opening if anyone is interested. the time is on Tuesdays @6pm EST. anyone interested, let me know if you can make it consistently. Any job welcome really. the people in the static already have a wide job selection.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:07 pm

I'm hesitant to do anything in the new zones atm, I still can't install on my PS3 and I have alot of difficulty doing anything but simple tasks on PC (movement is SO AWKWARD!) That and Ireally don't want to try and remake all my macros again, it's bad enough having to remake them on PS3 after reformatting on PS2 lol.

Good luck to those doing this!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby almeada » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

lol i feel you on that aelf. although i have an xbox controller modified to work with ffxi on my laptop so it's not that bad.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:15 pm

I have a Wingman controller for the PC...but the controls are still clunky, and I can't use the camera without switching to the keyboard anyways... I'm too used to being able to use the swivels for movement and camera simultaneously.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby almeada » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:41 pm

yeah me too. it was a pain to setup the controller to be the exact way as my xbox controller but i managed to get it 95% the same. i still prefer xbox over computer though. the analog sticks and macro access is far better. although i did get the analog sticks to work with my xbox controller to the laptop.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 pm

I'd like to join, but that's my day for dynamis, so I guess I'm out of luck. :(

Good luck to you guys getting through the expansion.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 am

doh. yea tuesday is the only time i can make it since i have events pretty much every day of the week >.<
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Missions