[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - San d'Oria Mission : Magicite

San d'Oria Mission : Magicite

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

San d'Oria Mission : Magicite

Postby Vivic » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:40 pm

well, a friend and I are planning on doing Magicite soom, and if anyone else needs it, feel free to come along. Not exactly sure when it will be but we want to do it soon, so yeah, just send me a /tell and i will try to figure out when it will be.
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Jerik » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 am

It's not just San d'Oria that has this mission, these rank missions are the same for all three home cities, so anyone that's rank 4 and needs the magicite can go along.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm

Gueulemer needs it. I was kinda thinking I'd solo it by clearing an area with Mont or Claq then running Gueulemer through, but going with people sounds a little easier. I need rank 4 first though.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Vivic » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:01 pm

well, I'm not sure when i'm going to be on next, so yeah i will find out, hopefully it will be this weekend, but it may not be, depends on if i can get my friends PS2 for the weekend. But umm yeah, untill then, the date is TBA as of right now lol.
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Vivic » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:10 am

Ok guys, I can do the Magicite Mission anytime tomorrow until 3:30, and after 9 tomorrow, and then during this weekend anytime before noon and after 6. Please get with me, message me, email me @ shinrisakura@yahoo.com. So yeah I will be using RDM, but i just sold all of the high gear i had with it, so i will be using pretty cheap gear for now. Well, thank you for your time, and {good night!}

/em does the secret WS salute :shock: :D 8) :lol:
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:44 am

There are a few pre-qeusts to do this mission. Please look those up and do them yourself. They're all pretty easy, they just take some time. People don't appreciate coming to help and then being told to wait ten minutes while you do your cutscenes.

As RDM, you may be able to solo this whole mission. The two parts you should still probably get help with are gathering the two items from NM in Beadeaux, and getting through Castle Oztroja. You don't have to finish the pre-quests to do get the NM drops.

I'm probably not going to be on much this weekend because my sister will be in town. Someone should be around who can help though. Good luck.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Vivic » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:13 pm

i have all my pre-quest done now, just need the NMs and Castle Oztroja to do. I have a friend who wants to do it with me but we are still getting him ready. so when anyone can help us, it would be great. Peace
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Return to Missions