[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Slowing Down

Slowing Down

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

Slowing Down

Postby Mayous » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:12 pm

I've slowed down so much guys and I'm sorry. I've had way to many things going on. I'd like everyone to keep posting things they need and I'll keep setting things up every week. I'm going to move LS Events to thursday or Friday because it works out better for me. If this doesnt work so great for you guys let me know. I'd like to get some BCNM's going for next Thursday. Post here what BCNM's you'd like to see the LS do. Again Next Thursday not tomorrow.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:40 pm

Don't worry about it, Mayous, you've been doing a lot of stuff on/for the LS that I think most of us can forgive you for slowing down a little. We just started your plan, so it's going to take time to get to where everyone will be comfortable with the times, and you especially, because, you set most everything up, so if you are not comfortable with it, might as well change it so it will work with you.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 am

You have nothing to be ashamed of. A true leader knows when to delegate responsibility. An even truer leader knows how to delegate everything and still make it look as if they're doing something when they're really not. Hot dang, do I wish I was one of them. :D

But seriously, you shouldn't feel burdened to have to help everyone all the time. You have been doing a great service to the shell lately, and the last thing anyone wants is for you to become completely burn out because you weren't taking care of your own needs.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:20 pm

I just need a little help is all. I've been getting some help setting up events and I'd like it to continue please. I've been pretty buzy with Sky and dynamis so I havent had much time for the shell in the last week. I just need some key people to stand behind me and back me up, so that we can lead this Shell to the top.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Missions