[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Rank 6 Run coming soon

Rank 6 Run coming soon

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

Rank 6 Run coming soon

Postby Mayous » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:18 pm

Alright guys I got a Rank 6 Run in the works, but it'll have to be done different then we did Rank 5. Everyone needs to work on getting a Stack of Oils & Powders. I also need everyone to makes sure they are ready to go as it goes in the way of CS's. We can take as many as we want for this so Yea lets get it done guys and Keep me posted on your status here in this Forum. Also you must be a min Level of 50 to take on this mission. The reason for this is because 5-1 is a Capped BCNM. The level cap is 50. So let me know when everyone is ready and we'll get this underway. I'd like to have this going in about 1-2 weeks.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:40 pm

I am level 54, but I have a couple of 50 things for armor/weapons, I have most of a stack of Oils, and I have Tonko: Ichi, so all I really need to do is make sure that I have the CS's, but, I'm pretty sure all I have to do is go up to Fei'yin, or whatever it is, and do whatever it is we need to do up there.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm

I'm game to go .. although i haven't even started rank 6 Cs's yet so .. i'll have to look thouse up.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 pm

I kind of doubt I'll be 50 very soon. I'm only 32 now and haven't had much time to party. I also have a policy of only partying with friends which I've been sticking to.

Then there's the matter of that gear I still wanna buy...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:21 am

Well I'd like to get this underway soon. My time line atm is about 1 week. I'd like to try and do it next weekend so for those of you that are not the right level please get there as soon as possible also I need a list of all those that want/need to go by thursday of next week. If you can get yourself to 45+ I'm sure we can proboly come up with something to get you in, if your a mage for sure. ok well get to work people XD
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am

I want Rank 6 but I don't really need Rank 6, so I'll try and make it to the time you specify Mayous, and so far most of your times have been pretty reasonable for me to try and help, but I don't like staying up too late on weekdays, because, I have to get up early for work.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Thats why I'm going to try and do events on the weekends, it seems to work out better for everyone. I'm going to setup this run for Saturday at around 3-4pm est. If thats too early send me some posts about your time you can come on saturday.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Yeah, weekends are best for most people. I'm free, mostly, every weekend.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:12 am

As long as this falls on a night that I'm not working I'll try to help. Both fights aren't really that tough as long as people are prepared for it and you have a half decent party setup (sadly WHM x6 probably wouldn't cut it hehe). Also in response to Esty, I think you confused Rank 6 missions with getting Rank 6. Mayous is setting up the 5-1 and 5-2 bcnm fights :lol:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:39 pm

I am setting up both BCNM's 5-1 & 5-2. The only one that bother's me a little bit is the 5-1 fight which is lvl capped at 50. The Shadow Lord 5-2 fight is so easy I could proboly go by myself and solo him as PLD lol. (if it wasnt for his 2 forms) Anyway anyone that can come and help is greatly welcome to come because I fear we'll have to do these fights a couple of times that night because only 6 can enter at a time.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Missions