[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Rank 6: All Nations

Rank 6: All Nations

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

Rank 6: All Nations

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:19 pm

For everyone who is level 50+ and does not have this done yet take a look at the following links. It lets you know what to expect.

The mission is not Nation dependant, meaning that any nation can assist the others to finish.

Also, it's best to have 1 person (WAR/NIN or MNK/WAR works well) take out the minions and then the rest concentrate on the NM.

I know a few people who need this so spend the time to get acquainted with what is needed and get the maps for the zones (they're not all that hard to get).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:04 pm

I have the maps for all the zones needed but it is pointless to have some fight the minnions cause the nm will keep calling them. Just ignore them and go straight for the big guy i have tried this 3 times and failed cause we had the wrong pt setup.

I think that the nest setup is 2Xwar/nin, mnk/war or a rng/nin , whm/blm, rdm/ drk or a rdm/nin, me as a sam/pld for undead killer.

1 war 2hr when he is done the next one goes, then the mnk or rng 2hr. then i can 2hr. by then he should be almost dead.

If i had any other job up to lv i would do it with that job cause sam may be a good DD job but it really has no place in lv caped bcnms all our best gear is 60+ and my war is only lv 43 i will get it to 50 soon.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby almeada » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:00 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped with the 5-2 mission last night. A special thanks to lordofchaos for his sacrifice in taking most of the damage away from the shadow lord before he died and kaelsam for the finishing blow.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Missions