[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - I got {SEA} :).

I got {SEA} :).

Plans to do a CoP, ZM, ToAU, Assault or plain Ranking missions.

I got {SEA} :).

Postby Tehya » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 am

Through many nights of burning the midnite oils and 3mil worth of gil, I am so proud of finally getting it done. Well almost done am working on 8-2 at the moment. Want to see the end of the story.
All I can say is, you all have a good static within the shell. That is the best way of making it through CoP is with a strong, solid static. There will be frustrational moments and you will be exhausted at times, plus you will go throught tons of gil for lv capped armor fights/ meds/juices/foods.. Once ya'll are at the airship fight, take a few days and just breath deeply. After you win that fight its all up hill after that bitch of a fight. The most hardest fight of all the chapters I have too say is the Airship fight.
All fights after that is uncapped and needs lv70+ jobs. But their so much easier then you've had. But {sea} is so worth it in the end guys. Its one of the most beautiful areas of FFXI.
I'll help any one here who still needs this done.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:48 am

congratulations. I hope to be able to get there one of these days hehe
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 pm

We have a few members that are in Sea or almost there now. It'd be nice to take 6 people and just mess around out there as an LS.

Just got Slim and Snow past Airship, so woot!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Please help me... :cry:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:20 am

Aww don't be doing that Claq. The only reason I've gotten as far as I have is by being in the static, and even then my schedule sucks. Alira has already been there for a while and I still need the Tenzen fight.

In terms of getting you there, what do you need yet? I know you're still on Three Paths but that's about it. I think I heard Pso'Xja?
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:13 pm

I still need both Pso'Xja parts and both second halves of the other two paths. I think the gold key drop is something I can solo though.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:09 pm

i think they only free time i have so far right now is possibly wednesday and thursday. Lets try to setup a time to get claq passed 5-3.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:42 pm

Wednesday is my best day, and Thursday is good after 9pm est.

I got Pso'Xja done yesterday thanks to some help from Slim and a bunch of strangers.

So I still need the Snoll fight which sounds scary and the other parts don't concern me as much because I think I can either solo or at least duo them.

Airship sounds pretty nasty. I did see one strategy make use of a THF though.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 pm

i can go blm to the snoll fight. wednesday would be best for me as well, since i just realized i have sky on thursday >.>.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Missions