[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Kibosh'd

Kibosh'd

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Kibosh'd

Postby Jerik » Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I cancelled my FFXI account, since I don't have much of a drive to play FFXI anymore. I only got on here and there the past few months to see what was going on. Thought I could play til the end of the month since I paid for it, but I cancelled it and it won't let me log on. Stupid SE :( Hope those that are still playing it are having a good time.

I do check the site from time to time if people post on here! Haven't heard from some people in a while that just kinda disappeared. *Cough*Aelf*cough* >.>
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Re: Kibosh'd

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey Jerik. I'm really sad to hear you canceled your account, but I know it's probably for the best.

I haven't been playing too much myself lately. (I pretty much just watch the shouts on ffxiah.com and logon if someones doing something I need.) I have too much other stuff I need to do and want to do in life, and it's really hard to get anything done in game without two or three friends to tag along everywhere.

I know Aelf didn't have much time to play the game since he got married because he was busy moving into a new house and starting a life together with his wife. You'd think he could take a few minutes to post some updates here though right? (hint hint hint...)

I'll plan on keeping this server up as long as I can. Anyone is welcome to drop by anytime.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: Kibosh'd

Postby Jerik » Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeah, I would like to do other things. I was leery of doing endgame stuff again, since when I did before it was pretty much all I did and didn't really give myself much time to do anything else.

I knew Aelf had new things going on in his life. But yeah! He could have dropped us a line to let us know how things were going, I don't remember seeing him after his honeymoon trip, but I wasn't online hardly at all either.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Return to FFXI Discussion