[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Switched Servers

Switched Servers

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Switched Servers

Postby Krichtan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 am

Well, I decided to switch servers to Phoenix. When I was playing FFXIV, I joined the Avengers Linkshell and now it seems most of them, except Ganiman and Gahoo of course, have gone back to XI. However much I love playing with most of you, unfortunately I just don't stay up late enough to be able to. So since most of them play during the times I do, I decided to go there. Thanks for having me and I hope you have tons of fun :) I'll still be popping on here to say hi :D Take care.
Krichtan
Qufim Quelcher

Re: Switched Servers

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 am

Aww that sucks Krichtan. I hope you have alot of fun over on Phoenix too. I'll miss the other dual-boxing person, now I'm the only attention split player lol. Hope to hear from you from time to time :D
Aelfwise
Sky God

Re: Switched Servers

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Nooooo Krichtan Nooooo! Don't leave us! Come back! Come back!

In all seriousness, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ok, I've regained my composure now. I'm sorry to see you go. I've been playing a bit more than I was for the past year, but I'm mostly just crafting when I'm on.

Best of luck on Phoenix. Maybe in the next server merge, we'll merge back together again.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to FFXI Discussion