[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - quiting??

quiting??

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

quiting??

Postby orisaki » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:55 pm

so recently i have been overwhelmed with stuff on the game. i am tring to do so much and not getting any help. now i know i haven't asked for help and thats cuz i can't find times for ppl to help i have a good idea of when ppl do their events. that and i am getting tired of joining linkshells and spending months for just 1 item. that anger mostly stems from sky.

you see i have been doing sky for about 3-4 years and i have yet to even lot on byakko's haidate or d.legs for that matter i am really starting to get frustrated. i would like to get merit point for nin that i don't worry about just one more thing i am frustrated about. i have been tring to get assualt ranks if any one wants to help with that i would greatly appreciate it.

i am also looking for some ppl to help do bcnm 40 under observation, i have nin 40 do it and soon i will have blm 40

i guess i am just not asking enough help. i would like to get ungur boomarang but i have no idea if i will get help.

any way that is why i am thinking about quiting just too much to do and not enough help and idk wat to do any more. i try and help ppl as much as i can but events are restricting my from helping

later
ori
orisaki
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 am

Something seems seriously wrong with your sky shell. I'd recommend mine, but I know you'd loathe to start over.

I need a truckload of assault missions myself. I never seem to be able to find time to do them though.

I've camped Ungur twice. It hasn't been so bad. I'd be willing to do it again. I recommend just setting aside 3 hours or so and camping with or without ToD. I'm pretty busy, but can generally make time if I'm given a couple days notice.

FFXI is supposed to be a game and as such is supposed to be fun. I hope we can help make it fun again for you.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lefiont » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 pm

I am more than willing to help with whatever. I love doing missions, nms, and bcnms. My schedule has been kind of wierd but hopefully near mid July I will be on a more standard schedule for work. I don't have access to Sky yet or any of the other special areas, but as soon as I do if you need help with something and i'm available just let me know! :D I don't have many high level jobs and no 75 but I'd be willing to help out.
Lefiont
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Sephiros » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 pm

I am the type of person where you gotta actually ask me personally for help. Half the time I am not looking at chat so I miss help requests unless my name pops up somewhere. If ya need assistance Captain Corsair Sephiros can help in whatever way possible.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to FFXI Discussion