[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Little Sig help?

Little Sig help?

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Little Sig help?

Postby Igniis » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:21 am

I would like a little sig help. As you can see below, my old school BLM pic is small, but ends up taking up a shit load of room. If someone knows how to fix this, please give me a detailed walk through so I can fix it, and not take up space in the forums.
I am the master of any job. You put a task in front of me, and I shall make it my bitch.
Igget: BLM75, WHM37, RDM30, NIN26
Igniis: MNK51, THF27, WAR25.
Igniis
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 am

I think you can edit it with Microsoft Paint even. Just open it up in paint and go to the Attributed menu item and change the x and y attributes until it seems to match. Then be sure to save it as a .jpg again.

I'm not on Windows right now so I can't get the full details. Sephiros is good with signatures so he may be able to hook you up with an even better one if you asked nicely.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

If you open it in Microsoft Paint, just go to the bottom corner, there should be a little box you can use to crop it, get the diagonal arrow to show up drag it around the image you want to keep, it should stay there. Make sure you don't have anything selected, otherwise you may end up resizing it instead of cropping it.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Return to FFXI Discussion