[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Massive Update (Bad for RMT)

Massive Update (Bad for RMT)

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Massive Update (Bad for RMT)

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:55 pm

Some highlights:

The following items are R/E drops now: Fuma Kyahan/Speed Belt/Ochiudo's Kote/Strider Boots/Healing Staff/Eurytos' Bow/Cross-Counters

The following NMs are popped now: Ullikummi, Sozu Rogberry (Thief's Knife)

So who wants to help me get TH3?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:17 pm

Actually they have a chance of droping a r/x version they also will drop the none r/x one. But i bet that SE is gonna make it to where the r/x drops 95% of the time. I wonder what the dop itme is gonna be for sozu, and take a guess how much the pop item for ulli is gonna be. I want to know what the new item that Lord of OZ is gonna drop now.

This update is pissing me off i am still @ t-7hrs
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:33 pm

I didn't believe when my time remaining said 7 hours, but I'm glad I decided to go swimming because it's still at 6:15. I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow...

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:35 pm

Oh and by the way when they say, there's a chance of an R/E drop I think they just mean the drop isn't 100% i.e. you could get nothing or a different drop. I don't think they mean you can still get the non R/E drop.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:18 pm

OMG! Thief's Knife is 100% drop now. :shock:

Who wants to kill some Tonberries with me?

This sucks for all the Thieves that spent months to get the item, but it's going to be good for the player community in general since drop rates should vastly improve.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 am

Set a hard time to go do this Claq and I'll go. We need to do it after this weekend tho to much on my plate as is. Well like I said setup a time.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:32 pm

I can actually solo it. The biggest issue is that there are about 100 RMT swarming the place voke botting anything that pops. I think I'll wait for the swarm to die down a bit or wait a few weeks until the price hits 100k and just buy it.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:13 pm

Well I'm willing to go sit out there and out claim some RMT's. It's not that hard I have Voke too, and it's be fun to mess with them anyway.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Has anyone else been having zonning issue's since the updates. The GM's refuse to help saying that its not the game but the isp's. I told them bullshit I can go to whitegate just fine but i can go to bastok markets, jeuno, gusgens mines, maze of sharkimi, yuntunga jungle. I have friends on other servers that are having the same issues.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Jerik » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Suran was having issues with both Altepa Deserts this weekend, he could halfway connect but he would disconnect soon after, it took him a long time to make it to Rabao before he could play normally.

He could send tells out, but couldn't receive them, couldn't see mobs or other people, the zone would load, he had to force his way through zones and do a force disconnect at the proper time to get into the next zone, it was a lot of messing around.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to FFXI Discussion