[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Sappy YouTube Video

Sappy YouTube Video

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Sappy YouTube Video

Postby Claquesous » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:24 am

Kind of a nice movie, though a little sappy.

I'm sure everyone's a little guilty of the faults in this story.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 am

That is a little sappy story, but I think that it's something that we can all learn something from... or laugh at.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby novia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:41 am

i thought it was cute. but then again im a girl. better to learn from the mistakes of others then your own.
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:13 am

That was nice actually. Reminds you of how it's not just the "grind" of the game that addicts us but also the people we meet along the way, which is very much a reason why we set this site up in the first place ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:52 pm

You finally see why the game was fun to me for so long. Each person I would tell this "What purpose is a game or achievement if you have no one there to share it with?" This was my aspect of the game, hell...I even made an old time big name player think about it for a sec. He had been using so many people for his personal gain but when I said this to him he stepped back and saw it. In many ways I almost feel responsible for the destruction of my first sky LS because of this comment. He couldn't keep it up anymore. I only now thought I may have contributed to his behavior. I lost sight of what made the game fun to me at times and got drawn up in my own wishes and dreams of hitting 75...getting the gear...etc. Many of you have as well lost sight from time to time...or maybe never bought into the fact that this is an MMO and its the people that draw us on each night...not the game. So for those of you too caught up in your own agenda, take a step back and wonder to yourself, who will I tell when I hit 75 and will be proud of me, be happy for me, share my joy? Or who will not care, left you as a friend long ago because you were too involved in your own goals to wrap yourself up in anyone elses. And ask yourself this question, is 75 really that important? Is getting high enough to wear that robe, harness, etc. that important? Is the grind what drives me to play? If the answer is yes to any of these you're playing by yourself and have been for sometime...no one cares about your level, no one cares about your gear...no one cares about you because you never cared about them.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to FFXI Discussion