[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - last night once again....

last night once again....

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:13 am

So this is just one of life's lessons then? Hmm
*Makes notes in his Book "Everything You Need to Know about Women"*
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:32 am

Response to Kael...
Like I said, I didn't pass judgements and did not make accusations. I simply gave her a chance to defend herself and what she did with that was her choice. If she wants to blow it outta proportion than thats on her. This issue was done until she jumped onto the boards. This thread should be closed and done.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:20 pm

The purpose of our shell and most social shells is to have as many friendly people as possible. Novia, if you think we want you gone I think you have it backwards.

A little background for those that are completely confused:
I personally own no other social shells. When I signed on the other day and almost no one was around, I was upset and lonely. I realized that a few members were online, but not on the shell. The one member that was online told me that another person who is usually on the shell had invited him to Novia's sister's new shell.

I communicated my disappointment about this seeming mass mutiny to Piraya on Ventrilo and he felt the need to defend the linkshell. I think he came across on the shell as a bit accusatory, but I assure you from our conversation on Vent and his postings here, that this was not his intent.

If I may say so myself, I think this thread is closed and done. If you have further comments or suggestions about what we can do better as a shell, please create a new thread or post to a different existing thread.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Previous

Return to FFXI Discussion