last night once again....

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

last night once again....

Postby novia » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:46 am

Well for those of you who witnessed the wonderful event i just thought id say please please please dont believe what he was saying. I would never do such a thing and I love you guys. I would never leave ls myself let alone get ppl to leave. Im sorry for the misunderstanding. Im a little embarrsed and scared to come back to ls. It was very wrong the way it was handled and it was embarrasing for me and also very hurtful.... so i think for a bit im gonna stay away. I will be there in tells if you wanna chat but ill miss you guys all the same. And to the 2 ppl that actually do have pearls if itd make you or anyone else feel better go ahead and throw them away. Ill be ok. ttys.
-Novia A.K.A. April. :cry:
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:24 pm

I'm unaware of exactly what occurred here. As such, I dont know what to say other than I'm hopeful that you will be able to come back soon. You've been a lively addition to the LS and it's always fun having you around. Take care and I hope to see you soon.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:30 pm

If you hadn't tried to play the crying card you may have stayed long eough to see what it was all about. On top of that coming onto the boards and making it seem as though you were the victim of something is a bit over the top. it was laid out to me that you were asking members within our LS to your sister's LS. I asked you to come onto the LS to give yourself a chance to defend yourself against this. I never once said you were not believed, I never once said it was the truth. In fact, I wanted to find out the truth and I believe I did you much justice by allowing you to defend yourself against that kind of accusation. With that being said do what you want, I'm not gonna worry about whatever decision you make.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:22 am

Im sorry too hear there is drama going on in the shell.
I know from experience, which so does buny. That it is very hard too communicate
within a game like this or any...
Hope it all works out for the best and friendships hang tight in the end.
xoxo
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:44 pm

Um quick question guys. So what if she did ask ppl if they wanted a pearl to her sisters ls this ls should find a way to keep members from wanting to go to another ls neway. And even if they do get another ls who cares. If this ls is worth it it will still b there main ls. I dont see ne problem in asking neone if they would like an ls to ne of my other ls's especially if they might have different needs than what wandering can help with as in my case. I currently have 9 ls's again sigh but i still get on wandering and see whats going on. Imo this was blown way outta preportion and it needs to end now. Variety is what makes this game great so dont ruin that for neone else.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:06 pm

Lol babe, you just like different flavors every week. :P Thats why you got 9 ls's going.
But true what you said. Always comes back to it being "just a game". =) Poeple come and go always.
xoxo
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:32 pm

It was over until this post and my reply. Like I said in my response post, I'm not concerned on what she decides, its just poor taste to ask people within a LS you've been given if they wanna jump to another, especially without contacting the leader to say why and for what purpose. I've had first hand experience with this type of activity and it only leads to a rift amongst those loyal and those who left. If you wanna recruit people don't use another LS as a means to get members. It may be just a game but the people are real...once you forget that you're simply using others to get what you need rather than cooperate with them which is the games intent.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:35 pm

And like I said, there was no accusation. No prejudgement, I gave her more than many would give...a chance to defend herself and deny what someone else brought to my attention. If that makes me an ass hole then I guess I'm an ass hole but I feel I handled it fairly and if she got offended and upset than she needs to rethink how things went down and realize it wasn't a witch hunt or a place of accusations but rather a place to let her answer my questions about what I was told.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:13 pm

pir u of all ppl should know that u cant believe most of the stuff in this game that ppl tell u but its done and over with and thats that.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:02 am

Men :roll: . You should know us women love drama ~cough~. :P
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to FFXI Discussion