[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - CHOCOBO CIRCUIT?!?! NEW SUMMON?!?!

CHOCOBO CIRCUIT?!?! NEW SUMMON?!?!

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

CHOCOBO CIRCUIT?!?! NEW SUMMON?!?!

Postby Sephiros » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:52 pm

Being the CURIOUS Pirate I am, I decided to browse through the FFXI .dat files to see if anything intersting was in there, I WAS VERY INTERESTED TO FIND THIS. I am also very curious to how this will work when it actually gets implimented more...

I also found this in the file, which if true, could be very good for summon, and very good for me since he is probably my favorite summon, ODIN!

Image[/img]
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:56 am

ya i'd heard something about Odin being at least IN the files but no way to unlock yet. as for the choco circuit it appears that SE wont "unlock" it until users have choco's at a certain stage. Who knows, but very interesting with the Odin pic ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:08 am

I know where Odin fits into the game now.
I had finished up a lv2 assault and went too Naja too see how close I was to gettting lv3 assault quest last nite. Well I got a CS with Odin in it, which is the lv3 assault quest. Odin is called " The Dark Rider" in the CS too advance too lv3 assaults.
Seems he roams outside of town and some ppl have ran across him. He will attack anyone in his way out there.
He looks just like your picture in the CS. Hope that helps.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:19 pm

Does that have anything to do with the Warhorse Hoofprint that shows up? I've ran across that numerous times and wondered what it was for.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to FFXI Discussion