[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Me a MENTOR How many ppl think the game will go to hell

Me a MENTOR How many ppl think the game will go to hell

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Me a MENTOR How many ppl think the game will go to hell

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:04 pm

I Applied to be a mentor today if an effort to try and help some of the new ppl that just started playing the game. I am sure that most of u are aware that the newest gen of player are major idiots. Not that I am much better myself. So what do u guys think.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Yendieth » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:32 pm

i think you just called me an idiot! :P
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:17 pm

Well the ones that i am talking about are the ppl that have a lv 30+ job and still have a lv1 sub. Plus me and kaelsam ptd with new ppl a while back and they were really screwed up on how to play.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Piraya » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:43 pm

Considering Mentor is just a title and means jack shit I doubt it would have any effect on the new players as well as the old lol
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:30 pm

I've known some pretty horrible Mentors. I don't think you'll be one of them.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:27 pm

I know that it is a pretty meaningless title but i would like to expand my char and i was just joking about the game going to hell.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Yendieth » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:38 pm

i've pt'd with mentors befour their usually the ones who just drop the party without saying anything. bad pt or not your their to help i would think.

At leaste they could have had some critism as to what was being done wrong. Not that i'm saying that you or anything it's just that most of them don't seem to know what mentor means.
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Sephiros » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:29 pm

I can say that I am a mentor, and I can train you in the special far eastern ability called: "How to piss off the GM's on Unicorn server by only using the word "Fishsticks" "

That and people often ask you questions, thats all. I am sure you will satisfy the requirement...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to FFXI Discussion