[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Chocobo Raising

Chocobo Raising

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Chocobo Raising

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:23 pm

This looks be pretty cool. I wonder if they will give u the abilty to call your choco anywhere or just in the city. I wonder how u get a egg.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:15 pm

All good questions. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:33 am

What has been speculated and supported by statements made at E3 or some other show was that the chocobo's will be used for racing only. This means that we will still be required to shell out gil at crags and stables if we want to travel.

On the other side of this, we get the chance to raise and breed chocobo's, similar to how gardening is done (small amounts of time invested along with different types of nourishment at specific times).

It will be interesting how it's implemented. There's alot of interest out there for the most part.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:10 pm

I can rember spending a insane amount of time in ff7 racing and breeding to get my gold choco. I wondering what kinda stuff u can get for getting higher rank in racing.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm

Ok my baby is sick....Can anyone make that 600K med for my baby or know of another food/med that may work too cure the poor thing?
Its been alseep for 3 days and finally wokeup, but is sick now. -.-;
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:54 pm

Which med? Between Alchemy and Cooking I can probably make it. If it's 600k I probably should be making it. I'm so poor.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:04 pm

Its this babe, Chocolixir.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:11 pm

It's Alchemy 81, and I'm 83ish so I can make it.

I have no idea how much gold leafs are, but I imagine they're a large part of the cost. The other hard part is that Royal Jelly is an exclusive and very rare drop. I happen to own one though so I should be able to make you one as long as there are Gold Leaves available.

I might even consider farming the Royal Jelly to make profit if there is a stack of Gold Leaves available. If someone would like to join, it could be rather profitable.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:41 pm

OMG!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY /tear I HAD A BABY GIRL!!!!!!

I NAMED HER ..... HOT OUTLAW MUAHAHAHAHA
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:52 pm

Babe, just make it and sell it. The gold leaves are horribly throught the roof right now on AH!.
My baby girl's name is Princess Lily. :P
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to FFXI Discussion