[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Must b a GOD!!!

Must b a GOD!!!

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Must b a GOD!!!

Postby kaelsam » Wed May 03, 2006 7:38 pm

i have a new goal in life ppl. its getting the excalibur sword once i hit lvl 75. finally did some research on it and i want it baaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!! :twisted: looks like a pain in the ass to get though so its going to take awhile unfortunately but it has given me a reason to stay on the game now lol http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=5200 if u want to know what it does and looks like
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 03, 2006 10:16 pm

Stay on the game? You mean you were going to leave before this and leave all those that care for you behind?!? HOW COULD YOU!!! :lol: :lol:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu May 04, 2006 8:27 am

i was going to take a long break once i hit lvl 75 but after seeing this sword INGAME i decided i wanted it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and bad tooo!!!!!!!! Just going to take awhile to get though :cry:
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 04, 2006 9:08 am

Ya that does seem like a crazy amount of work to obtain it. Still a neat item and I'm sure you will love running around showing it off when you finally do get it lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu May 04, 2006 9:58 am

Let me tell you this, on ym old char I had a 75 SAM and I ended up getting the Samurai Relic Weapon Amanomurakumo, this took so much time and work to obtain I swear I will not do it again. It requires so much currency and crafting skill.....

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=5381
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Thu May 04, 2006 10:55 am

Ya, but when you have the resources Kaelsam has I'm sure he could finish this in, say, a week? lol

BTW Seph, we went ahead without you last night (not that we got much experience) since you weren't online. Lydric is 67 and I'm 66 now, so that will help determine where we can now level.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu May 04, 2006 1:14 pm

I want a greed Scimitar ..... but i doubt i'll ever have one .... theres never any for sale
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby kaelsam » Thu May 04, 2006 1:28 pm

yes seph i know it will take a long time to get but i got the gil and i have access to the synth's if needed but i still want the sword. to b honest im surprised a rdm can use it in the first place and i want to b the best rdm i can. only i dont like about these weapons is the fact u gotta do a shit load of dynamis but oh well thats worth it for that sword. And Um.... esty in order too buy the scimatar u must first have the money to buy it u realize that rt? lol
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 04, 2006 3:07 pm

Zeh estimated the price of the Relic Dagger at 6 billion gil.

Some quick calculations suggest to me that I may be remembering wrong and 600 million is more likely, but either way it's a ton.

Um... good luck with that. :lol:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Thu May 04, 2006 6:36 pm

prices figured for the excalibur, as of the prices in-game now, would b roughly 600mil but its all good. i didnt say it would b easy or fun but hey i want it and it will b mine. as far as i know noone has it on the unicorn server i was at a friends house and she plays on the shiva server and a guy had it there. although he was a pld, i let him slide on that part, it was still a pimp sword and took on a few mobs in aht urgan to show me how it worked out. let me tell u it was fuking awesome. KOTR ws kinda sux especially since u cant SC with the relic weapons but oh well. :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by kaelsam on Sun May 07, 2006 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to FFXI Discussion