More Helpful People

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Postby Estarie » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:11 pm

i agree with claq, i have other shells yes .. but i don't think i've ever been on them ... i am a very loyal person ... and i'm dedicated in makeing Wandering Souls Linkshell work .. i may not Be considered a "Core" member and I'm not a sack holder ... nor do i think i want to be ... But i Certinly don't want to see this Linkshell fall apart ... latly we've been losing members due to imuturity and other little crap .... i never had an issue with any of them and now there gone ... i have to carry out 12 TEll convos and linkshell convos and party convos ... it's getting to be too much .. all just to keep in touch with these ppl ... it makes me very sad.

There is more to the AF mission tonight than just getting me and Claq our AF's ... i'm looking at is a Last Resort to put this Linkshell back together ... i find nothing unites ppl like a common goal ... I want to see ppl helping one another, i want to see ppl fighting for a common goal again ... i think we've lost our Linkshells Identity ... and i think these Quests might be what it takes to see why were all together in the first place.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Previous

Return to FFXI Discussion