[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Interest in Having a Website

Interest in Having a Website

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Interest in Having a Website

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:19 pm

If this lack of interest in organizing and making comments in the forums continue I would suggest we shut it down. Seems its a waste of your resources Claquesous to host this site if their is no interest in it.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:35 pm

Everyone clearly has an internet connection if they can play the game. I don't know why they don't go to the site. I find it disappointing too. This website is running on my internet connection so it doesn't cost me any more money to have it. For that reason I suggest we keep the site up and use it to pass gossip between you me and Aelfwise. I have a feeling some people didn't realize how the site worked when they signed up. We should start picking on people for not using the site. Maybe then they'd use it. Ok. I'm rambling...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:56 pm

You're the best rambler I know. keep up the good work
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby ziquan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:57 pm

um. I think this thread or at least opening post should be deleted before certain people see it.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:18 pm

Agreed!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:29 pm

See my post on Mandatory registration. Piraya posted this a long time ago when there were only about ten people in the shell and about three of them were registered and posting. If people think it's not useful because no one is posting, they obviously haven't even checked it out. As of 1:15 on January 9th, there are 555 posts. In the three months or so the site has been up, that's like 5 posts a day. When you look at the closest knit members of the shell and the ones that get to do the BCNMs, those are the same people that are using the website. I may be a bit partial, but I do think the website is one of the best parts about our Linkshell that separates it from other shells. I can stay in touch with you guys even when I can't get to the game like when I'm at work... about to get fired... because my boss walked in and found me doing nothing... again...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:37 pm

O.o :shock: Umm, about too be fired?
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:03 pm

:shock: oh no! Look busy!!!!
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:34 am

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:39 pm

Another method I like to use is to look overwhelmed and frustrated when walking around. Its amazing. :twisted:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to FFXI Discussion