[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Trivia at the Merry Minstrel

Trivia at the Merry Minstrel

Discussion about various topics related to FFXI.

Trivia at the Merry Minstrel

Postby Claquesous » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:26 am

The other day I won 290k at FF trivia in Lower Jeuno. The place is right next to the AH in Lower Jeuno. If anyone sees shouts for trivia again, please let me know.

Ziq would've loved the guy. All he was wearing was an Opo-opo crown and a subligar. In his bazaar he had like 30 bronze subligars for 1 gil each. His name was Solice I believe.

The rules were, first person to send him a tell with the correct answer won 40k. I also got a consolation price of 10k once after answering 2/3 in a row and he wanted to give someone else a chance. The funny thing is that several of the ones I got first tell in because I correctly predicted the question before he asked it. After he asked it, I just hit enter and collected my 40k. What perhaps is even sadder was I correctly predicted Blitzball but was looking away when he asked the questions and didn't get it in first. Here are 6 of the 8 answers where I got a reward:

Cecil and Kain
Avalanche
Zeromus
Echo Screen and Remedy
Cecil Baron
Edgar Roni Figaro

All in all, the guy probably handed out over 2 million gil. There were several people who did much better than I.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:49 pm

wow! that guy makes me happy. O:) I want to play...

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Return to FFXI Discussion