[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Logo for Linkshell

Logo for Linkshell

Here you can suggest new forum topics or anything else you'd like.

Logo for Linkshell

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:15 am

Hey I did finally finish a potential logo, I actually got some webspace too. Who would have thought Geocities was so good hehe. Well what do you think? Comments, Criticism, and Thoughts Welcome of course :)

http://www.geocities.com/redsquirrel2k3/wslogo.jpg
Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby ziquan » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:54 am

wow. that looks badass sephi.

I have no idea how you did the greenish wind effect, probably because i'm not an artist. But ya I like it. It seems to convey to the viewer a sense of vanadiel's united effort to overcome the perils of the untamed environment or some shit.

Thumbs up!

hey! I do music, maybe I could make us a theme song! hehe
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:34 am

Very nice. Is that a pic of Tehya and Piraya that I see in there or am I just seeing some generic characters? Either way well done and keep up the good work!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:51 am

I put up your logo and it looks awesome. My only worry is that at 300k it's kind of large. It should get cached after that first load, but the download time was noticeable. Anyway, thanks for the image.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:02 pm

LoL yes actually that picture is on Mrs. T when we were helping out in Yhorator and the BLM is Piraya and SAM is me when we were skilling up in Yhoator a few days before. As far as image size I can reduce the size but the JPEG quality may go down also but i will mess with it.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:12 pm

Hmmm...I must have had a haircut and died my hair that day.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:33 am

lol well I dont remember who it is then cause i was with this person so. And the name got cut off so i have no idea.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:45 am

I am working on some sort of song too. Telant plays Bass Guitar and I play some Drums. Along with our Guitar Player and other drum player im sure we will come up with something.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Suggestions for Forum