[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning

Here you can suggest new forum topics or anything else you'd like.

Spring Cleaning

Postby Claquesous » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:09 am

I'm thinking of doing some tidying up around here. What does everyone think?

Should I remove members that have never posted?
Should I remove imaginary members?
Should I allow old messages to be automatically deleted by the softare?
Should I just file everything away in the dustbin and start from scratch?
Should I give someone else moderator privileges?
Should I have a different moderator for every forum?
Should I open up the website to members of other shells?

Let me know what you think.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:40 am

I wouldn't get rid of anything, not perminitly anyway. I always find you don't need something till you get rid of it. I think thouse that have never posted and arn't all that involved should be removed. but I also don't think everyone uses this site as much as they should. I would make a weeks long rant at thouse in the shell that haven't signed up to do so and become involved that way. Yes i think it should be open to other outside the shell .. we know afew people that arn't Technicaly WS's but are still looked at as one .. Tehya for example ... I'm sure there are others that arn't in the shell that have become like extended WS's family members ... anyway thouse are my thoughts.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:38 am

My thoughts are that you should file posts and threads that are super old in the dust bin. Clear out all the fake members and clear all posts by them such as "Kickherinthedike" and I also think you should put something on this site like a calander were we can post events. also I think you should make a new ls message giving the site addy for the new users and insist that they use this site, it will better the ls so much.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:35 pm

I'll work on those, but I've been having problems getting a calendar to work. No guarantees...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Suggestions for Forum