[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Avatars

Here you can suggest new forum topics or anything else you'd like.

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:01 am

I think we should have avatars. Yeah that would be cool. Could someone see if they could find a set of ffxi avatars for me to make available? I looked around briefly but didn't really find anything.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:49 pm

In addition to the gallery I was hoping you could set it up so that people can link to an image they wish to have as their avatar. I have one I wish to upload to a site to link to for mine but currently the site is not set up for linking to an avatar or I just don't see the option when trying to choose an avatar.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:20 pm

I made it so you can use a remote avatar. I still have no local avatars.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:44 pm

Cool, just got my avatar set up. :P Now your jealous...yes you are...I know you are!!!
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:53 pm

Suggestion for the forum...change my title from New Forumer to something else dammit! And nothing stupid and homosexual either.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:09 am

Keep posting and your title will change...

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:20 pm

You have the power to change it bwah ha ha ha. :twisted:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to Suggestions for Forum