[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Other ideas

Other ideas

Here you can suggest new forum topics or anything else you'd like.

Other ideas

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:57 pm

Designate Section for BCNM, Artifact Gear Quests, and anything else you may think of that would need to be organized in its own seperate section. I don't want to lump these things together b/c I feel that each of those activities will require a fair amount of planning not only for a time and date to do it but how to do it as well. We need a strategy in order to do well. Also curious if I have the ability to sticky threads or if its just the administrator or if its a setting you can adjust Claquesous. I ask this b/c I plan to sticky the activities people agree on so that as people come across it its at the top of the page and people will recognize thats what we're working on right now and to unsticky the activity once we're finished with it. Hope I'm not confusing you here, I'm at work and trying to type quickly lol. :roll:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:40 am

The moderator, that's you, should have sticky ability. Although maybe I haven't installed the ability to even use sticky. I also can't figure out how to make announcements. I think that requires an additional install. Let me know if you think I need to install more stuff.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Sticky tags

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:35 pm

I just realized when you post a new topic, there is a little radio at the bottom of the page where you can make it sticky or an announcement. If you forget to do it at first you can go in later and edit it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Suggestions for Forum