[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - I hate stupid ppl

I hate stupid ppl

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

I hate stupid ppl

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:58 pm

This is why i said the game has goten worse since the 360 players came in i pulled this off the xbox forum. I am Grayestghost

Bluntman wrote:

I think RDM are being replaced by BRDs and BLUs and COR these days. I can speak on BLM because that was my main job. BLM is fun, hard, boring all at the same time. LOL! It's fun because you are powerful and you usually do the most damage in the game. Hard because having so much power you have to learn how to manage hate and your MP all at the same time. Boring becuase if you get good at it and you have a kick *** party it gets really routine.

There are a lot of crappy BLMs out there. Your job is to do damage mostly, but backup heal and enfeeb if there's no RDM. The most important tip I can give you as a BLM is to know your own strength. Know when to cast that big nuke, how to time your MB and what you can do with the tank you have. You'll play differently with a PLD tank vs a NIN tank. Well you will if you want to live. LOL.

Spaarky wrote:

RDM will never be replaced by a cor, ever, or a blu. Blu is a dd job, rdm is a support job. A cor cannot main heal a party, they can at best be a dd and help support a party. No job other than RDM and WHM can main heal a tp burn party and that is something that will not change until they bring another healing job in which isn't going to happen..RDM will always have its place in parties and that is that.

Spazzy wrote:

RDM's can be substituted, especially when you already have a WHM. In hgher levels it is actually preferred to have a Bard over a RDM for refresh/Bonus/and other secondary buffs. A RDM can not MAIN heal, it can certaunly bak up heal. Early on they can do some primary healer if the party isn't taking extensive damage. However an RDM will never have the cure potency of a WHM, no matter waht they think. I'm the first that is called to raise such parties when the RDM is taxd far to hard. Enfeeb, Back-up heal, but the RDM is not doign their job if they are main healing. Even with convert they can not keep up with the load. You are not goig nto fully enfeeb, haste, remove ailments, an heal, no matter how good you think you are. WHM and RDM work in tandom.

However there are cases when a Bard will be preferred, certainly closer to 75 when you want to maximize exp. I would like to have a Bard and a RDM so I am tip top in MP at all time since higher up you ill be usign Cure 5's more often.

GrayestGhost wrote:

U must had some crappy RDM or u dont know a thing about rdm. A rdm makes a great main heal cause of refresh and convert. I know some rdm that have better cures than whms only real difference is u will not have raise3 in a pt nd another main job good as main healing is a smn/whm I only have a few whm that i will every invite into my pts mainly cause there is why to many snobbish whm in the game.

Spazzy wrote:

LMAO keep thinking that, yeh RDM tryign to throw cure 4's at party member taking 800+ damage gettign endless aggro, yeh ok. THey can not cure 5 and cure any where near the amount of a whm.

A RDM IS NOT A MAIN HEALER, THEY NEvER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE.

GrayestGhost wrote:

Just what i thought u dont know *** about how to play a rdm i bet u have never even played one. If a tank and the rest of the pt do there job right there will never be endless and if u are going that bad means u dont know how to play ur job.

Spazzy wrote:

Trust me I have, and still do.

Explain to me how a RDM has better cures? BAck your ignorance up. Humm I'm a WHM with boosted Cure avilites, reduced spell time (as in 2 seconds) Enhanced devine (I get a massive max boost for over 1600 hp cure points). A RDM isn't comign close when my cure 4 get's and extra 100+ over their's.

Mind Weaver wrote:

That is sort of half true.
Rdm is not designed to main heal. That does not however mean that Rdm can't main heal. Main healing is nothing more than someone with cure spells doing the majority of the healing. As I recall, Rdm has cure spells and is often asked to act as a parties main healer because of it. Therefore the Rdm is main healing.

Like Tanks, War and Pld are meant to tank, but it doesn't stop people from inviting Nin's to do the job.

Spazzy

So a /whm can main cure? No. ANyone with cure spells can cure? SUre, effectivly? Now 3 of your party members got mass attacks of 500-800 points of damage and are continuing to take damage... Now cure the tank for 800, then quickly cure the other 2 for 400+ before the tank takes another blast. the RDM doesn't have that ability, hence why when no WHM are available these same members are callinf for raise III's. ARDM between their enfeebs, Refreshes ect can ASSIST the WHM in taking care of the lower cures of lessing use of the WHM's MP consumption. However they will use more MP attempting the same level of cures.

This is a stupid whm
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:07 pm

Where has this guy been? How does he think SMNs hit 75? It isn't for their DD because they're a gimped job without their 2 hour.

Sure I'd rather have a WHM than any other job as main heal, but I'd rather have a SMN than twiddle my thumbs waiting for a WHM to pop.

I've seen Kaelsam main heal as RDM/BLM, and I wasn't all that concerned for my safety so clearly RDM/WHM can main heal.

You need to learn to ignore stupid people.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:03 am

Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby KickHerInTheDike » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:58 pm

<---------- I'm with stupid