[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Music

Music

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Music

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:19 pm

Probably the most constant love of my life over the past ten years has been music. My CD collection is approaching 500. I stream music off my computer and listen to it all day at work, or listen to my MP3 player. I listen to Modern Rock/Alternative.

Here's a list of some of my favourite artists:
The Used, Mae, Something Corporate, Finch, Trapt, Chevelle, All-American Rejects, Linkin Park, Lucky Boys Confusion.

Feel free to share some of your favourite artists as well.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:20 pm

I'd have to say some of my new favorites in music have to be AFI and Coheed and Cambria. I like just about all types of music. Classic stuff like the Beatles, new age Trance/Techno with Paul Okenfold.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:45 pm

It's hard to say which bands are my FAVORITES as I enjoy a wide variety of artists, ranging from Alternative to Classical. However, there are a few bands that I haven always enjoyed from the very beginning. These are:

Live (great band from my youth and still producing some amazing music)
The Tea Party (extremely talented musicians who can play a myriad of instruments)
Dishwalla (Their frontman has a great voice and they have some very moving tracks)

Anyways, that's a sample of my library. I could post all of them but that would take me the better part of the day...and I'm sure I'd bore some of you to death so I won't :P
Aelfwise
Sky God

music is the window to know one's self

Postby Kolob » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:59 am

I am similar to Aelfwise I have CDs from all types of genre (except for country). I mostly listen to rock and roll, the early 60s to today. Some of my favorite bands are U2, The Rolling Stones, SOAD, Led Zepplin, The Who, Enya, and John Forgety (CCR), Also, one of my favorite hobbies is to make playlist and give them to my friends. Anyway, now you know; and knowing is half the battle. Go Wonderisng Souls hehe.
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Sephiros » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm

Tool, Metallica, Megadeth, Chevelle, SOAD, anything that rocks out and is hard to play, since I am a drummer I strive on testing myself. I am also a big 70's and 80's music fan. Scorpions, AC/DC, Rush, Van Halen, etc.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby ziquan » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:28 pm

I like anything that either seems to me to have taken lots of talent to make or anythign that just makes me feel good. So I alternate between Chronix Aggression and Groove Salad winamp radio stations while playing ffxi.
I am a strong NIN fan.
and subordinate to nin on my list are: david bowie, opeth, black sabbath, depeche mode, massive attack, ac/dc, alanis morrosette, type o negative, meshuggah, black label society, tool, a perfect circle, deftones, radiohead.

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:42 am

Anyone feel like putting a "Wandering Souls" Playlist together? We could have people submit a few songs of their choosing and have an "Official Soundtrack" hehe. I could put it on the net as a netradio station using Musicmatch. Just a thought.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:46 pm

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sithered » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:10 am

Some of my favorites are, well mostly anything hard, heavy, and you can still understand some of the words. As far as bands: Korn, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Twizted, Slipknot (some), and another band called Mindless Self InIndulgence, though haven't been able to spot any othe their CD's. I never took the time to learn the names of the band members or the names of the songs, as long as it fits the above specs, I like it.
Sithered
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:45 am

Cool Sithered. Most of those bands are ones I listen to as well, but a little on the harder side of what I normally prefer.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to Off Topic