[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Lineage 2 and Ventrilo

Lineage 2 and Ventrilo

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Lineage 2 and Ventrilo

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:07 pm

Kinda gonna touch on two topics here. Ventrilo started off well but has tapered off a bit. Personally I'd like to see this used more than it is currently.

On another note, been playin Lineage 2 like you know. Got Lydric goin on it and havin a blast. If anyone else wishes to join or at least try this game out let me know. You can download the chronical 5 client from fileplanet for free and then jump onto http://www.d2pair.com and pick up a cd-key for 10 bucks. 10 bucks is very reasonable to get to try out a fun game for 30 days as the first 30 days are free. Just letting people know a cheaper way to try out a new game.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:23 am

Sorry didn't jump on last night. But after doc visit, toddler goin to school, then too dance class and all the inbetween shit a mommie has to do, I was alil exhausted.
I did down load the client software u sent me, so am half way there :P.
Oh, found out yesterday the sex of the baby and its a lil'girl. =)
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:51 pm

ok pir i downloaded the client software and im going to try and get a headset and mic today so what i gotta do after that?]
congratulations tehya and yay another whm in the making ^^ :P :P
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:13 pm

I got client down loaded also few days back. But it keeps asking for what server to connect too.... I sent buny message from here. But umm, no reply back yet... Its still stuck in the "outbox" for some unknown reason in this dang email thingie on forum.
Claq you there babe? :shock:
Thx babe, am gettin excited on the baby coming. Am a waddling preggo woman and its frustrating walking like a duck. :roll: :P
xoxo
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:40 pm

You can put whatever you want in for the server part...but for the part that asks you for IP and Port you will need the information from me, claq, lydric, etc. If I'm not ingame ask claq for the info and he should be able to set you up.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 pm

lmao i did and he said to ask u ^^ gotta love communication :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:26 pm

Sorry, I was lazy and a little preoccupied. :lol:

I just gave it to you.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:59 am

Thx for sending me the info babe. Will try it tonight if I get home early enough from our town meeting tonight.
xoxo
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:34 am

Town meeting? Must be a pretty rural area with a higher population of squirrels and dogs than people :P
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:17 pm

Aye some people are more active in thier community then others who have no clue whats going on in thier towns. :P
At least you know all your towns squirrels and dogs. :P
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Off Topic