[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Check this out.

Check this out.

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Check this out.

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:05 pm

I found this thread u guys need to read.

Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:28 am

Now that I read that, I think I agree with the GMs that if anyone is cheating then the whole group is cheating. I'll have to keep this in mind if I'm doing any big God fights or something.

I would hope for a warning considering all the effort it takes to get to fight Kirin in the first place. I'd also be pretty pissed at the cheater if he ruined my chances at a drop, or worse got me suspended.

The other day I got an invite and was only like 500 tnl. I realized after looking at the party that it was RMT. (All Bastok Rank 1 and unpronounceable names.) I was pissed because I was so close to a level, but I dropped the party. I'm not going to knowingly party with an RMT.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:20 am

Hmmm, well here is my two cents worth.
There are times when your with friends and friends of thiers... Which you can't tell they have cheat programs runn or not. I agree with the the others in this URL.
I feel the one cheating should get banned, not all in the group. No one has control over others ingame nor do I ask that question before runn up too sky, or sea with friends, " if they are using cheats". I don't think they would be honest in the first place of having them runn.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:59 am

The one using the cheat should be banned immediately. The others should get a warning.

This thread did scare me a little bit about how much power the GMs seem to have. They can ban people on a whim and even mess with their account records. That seems like too much power.

I'm also unimpressed with SE's ability to prevent cheat programs. From what I've read, it seems as if most cheat programs are just reading files off the hard drive. If SE would just encrypt these files, you wouldn't be able to read them. The data you receive are encrypted. I don't see why the files aren't all encrypted too.

I don't plan on using cheats, and I don't plan on partying with people that do. If, hypothetically, I was to see that Tehya or Aelfwise was doing something that didn't look normal, I'm not sure if I'd have the integrity to report them. I guess you just have to pick your friends carefully.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Lol punk, use us as examplies. :P
GM's in my eyes just have too much power with these new rules.
Hopefully if we are with the wrong people when a GM decides too be a prickkkk, we get off with a warning only.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:39 pm

Tehya = :twisted:
:lol:

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:21 pm

How did I manage to get dragged into this? lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:15 pm

Aelfwise = :evil:
:lol:

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:45 am

check this out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby novia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:57 am

lmao thats was cute kael. :lol: did you go on promise of naked mithra?
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Next

Return to Off Topic