[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - City of Heros/City of Villans

City of Heros/City of Villans

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

City of Heros/City of Villans

Postby Estarie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:48 am

AS many have probably Noticed, I haven't been on-line in a while with my FF11 Account ... main Reason for this is that i got sick of waiting around to Party, I waited a Gorram week for a party and that was enough ... so i'm taking some time off to go back and play CoH if any of you diside to give one of my fav on-line games a try you can find me on Infinity Server .. under the global chat name Dr. Rinoa, i'll eve nbe kind enough to add your toon to the SG i'm in . The Apathy Lads .. and i'll give you a tour of our base ... (if you have CoV as well that is)

anyway feel free to look me up there, for thouse of you not wishing to part from FF yet, good luck to ya and make sure to give Aelf a hard time while i'm away, 8) :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:56 am

Damn you!!!! Get your ass on vent then at least so we can all keep in touch. I'm in the works of converting people to Islam....I mean Lineage 2 j/k. Lydric sounds like he's at least gonna try it and who knows, others might like it if they gave it a shot. But at the very least I wanna get as many of my friends into our Vent so that we can stay in touch. I'm paying 15 bucks a month for it and would like to put it to good use to keep up with you guys.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:36 pm

LMAO a week hell i went 3 weeks before as my sam. Why do u think i am not 75 by now.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:00 am

DD requires bait. Aelfwise and Kaelsam were mine, and I'm not sure if I'd be 75 yet without them. Sephiros is quickly catching up. You can ask him if he'd be willing to let you tag along in his parties.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:09 pm

Hmmm. Yarrr I suppose I let ye in my band of scallywags, but you gotta promise me ye be on more often eh lassie?

BTW, The Zippo Czar would destroy yer Dr. Rinoa in a flash in CoH, CoV. I got mad leet Fire Skillz. >.> ;p
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:08 pm

I am back now so i will be on a lot once my sam gets to 75 i am going back to pld. BTW what lv are u now sep
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:19 am

I be almost 61 Samurai Lord of Chaos - san.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:09 am

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:14 pm

Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser