[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Got my tattoo this weekend

Got my tattoo this weekend

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Got my tattoo this weekend

Postby Piraya » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:04 pm

2 hours of pain. Fuck!!! This is by far the worst place I've had a tattoo put on to date. Don't bring up penis tattoo's because its never going to happen. On numerous occasions the tattoo artist had to go right along my spine. Plus this being a different tattoo artist than I've been to before his style is a little different than the others. Apparently he feels it necessary to get as deep as he can and as hard as he can. I guess he thinks you're not just paying for the art but the "experience". Fuck that.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Yet another reason why I dont feel the need to get any form of body art. Pain is not pleasure in my books (although some people here might enjoy it...lol).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:08 am

Pain is the only true pleasure. Pain lets u know that u are still alive. Witout pain we would be mindless robots. When i lose about 40-60 lbs i plain to start gettings all my tats.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:02 am

I've heard it described this way.

A man was banging his head against a wall when a woman walked by. Seeing the man slamming his head against the wall continually she asked him, "Why are you hitting your head against the wall? Doesn't it hurt?" To this he replied, "Because it feels so good when I stop."

I relate pain to this as well. It's not so much the pain that is enjoyable as once we have been subjected to the pain and then are released from it that makes it enjoyable. To take pleasure in suffering, in my opinion, is not usually a healthy thing. I don't believe I need to feel pain to know or feel like I am alive, rather to enjoy life is to really be living. I guess I'm an Optimist/Idealist, I dont know.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:24 am

I don't believe you can ever fully appreciate the good until you experience the bad.

Even though I'm a pacifist and I hate war or conflict in general, I know the world would be a very boring place if there had never been any wars. I would lose out on pretty much all my favourite books.

If you're in a relationship and you never have any conflict you probably should get out because the other person is probably lying to you about their true feelings and that can only last for so long.

As far as physical pain goes, I don't personally plan on having someone stick a needle in my body hundreds of times for only cosmetic gain. However, I do enjoy the soreness you feel a day or two after a good workout so in that respect I guess I enjoy pain but it's more because of the benefits I know I've gotten out of it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:36 pm

Pain does a body good incase u dont know im addicted to it and plan on getting my piercings started once again. Btw pir where did u get the tat done and what is it? Pain is fear leaving the body i say, without it we would all b chicken shits running around oblivious to the world and what makes life fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Off Topic